[Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)

Poll

New wepons

>;^3
80 (43.5%)
No
10 (5.4%)
TY BB
94 (51.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: [Version 3.1] Dueling Weapons - (Medieval Pack is Out!)  (Read 145539 times)

i suggest a...

bow
crossbow
hidden blades
daggers
halberd
flail (with rope physics if possible)
shuriken
katana
quarter staff
kicking (karate moves would be good)

these would be great aditions

Hey dead, could you find a way to make the hits a bit more realistic? It bothers me how I swing a sword, yet the animation passes through the person, towards the end of the stroke, and they take no damage. Is there a way you could fix this?
It's not possible to add collision detection. The swords fire projectiles; aim straight at the person.
Fast attacks instantly fire, while medium and strong attacks are delayed until the weapon hits the middle point.

i suggest a...

bow
crossbow
hidden blades
daggers
halberd
flail (with rope physics if possible)
shuriken
katana
quarter staff
kicking (karate moves would be good)

these would be great aditions
So you want him to recreate chivalry

These are really nice.

And posting THIS was absolutely required, I'm sorry.

Well if the player just crouched, the sweeps wouldn't matter; if it's eventually going to break, why bother even having one in the first place? Someone who wants to break a shield is going to break it.

I don't even think that second thing is even possible in blockland, lol.
So no sword and shield? :C

So no sword and shield? :C
If I did that; you wouldn't be able to block. It'd just be for the sake of bashing with the shield.

If I did that; you wouldn't be able to block. It'd just be for the sake of bashing with the shield.
Isn't there an add-on that add's a shield to the default sword and can block projectiles?
Couldn't you basically do the same thing?

You should include Tomahawks, Throwing Knives, Crossbow, and a Composite Bow that actually has arrows into a ranged pack. I think that ranged would really make this a complete set for fighting servers.

You should include Tomahawks, Throwing Knives, Crossbow, and a Composite Bow that actually has arrows into a ranged pack. I think that ranged would really make this a complete set for fighting servers.

Except that if the ranged weapons did adequate damage, why would anybody ever pick melee weapons when they can kill from a distance? In game theory, it's called "dominant strategy".
I'm still against ranged weapons being mixed with a melee pack.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 03:15:16 PM by Mr.Noßody »

someone has never player s4
or any other character action game, really

someone has never player s4
or any other character action game, really

I don't play stuffty games.
And why can't you leave my opinion alone?

You should probably only post direct links when posting blockland pictures.

You should probably only post direct links when posting blockland pictures.
If you're talking about the download links not being 'hidden', I'd rather people be able to see the links so they know it isn't a trap link.

When are you going to use the cool models that look all fancy and stuff