Author Topic: yay new pc  (Read 1310 times)

Windows 8.1 broke my motherloving laptop. I had to revert back to the original 8 because of how forgeted up 8.1 is.

8.1 is not for computers with processors with GHz under 2GHz. That's my assumption, at least.
It's not Windows' fault you didn't read the requirements.

"Windows 8 is 4 pussies lol win7 master race hue hue"

I can't believe this is still going on.

opinions

opinions
It's not exactly stating your opinion if you say, "why the hell would you use windows 8 windows 8 is awful use windows 7 you loving idiot its way better."

My computer is a HP Pavilion G6 on Windows 7

I use Windows 8 and everything works a thousand times better and faster than with Windows 7.
This.

It's not exactly stating your opinion if you say, "why the hell would you use windows 8 windows 8 is awful use windows 7 you loving idiot its way better."
Quote me on where I said that.
i just think windows 8 kinda sucks
i mean its good but it changes too many things from 7 and i dont like it
just my opinion
dont really care what others think

We now have the same processor.

Congrats! Do you like it so far?

whoa what the forget i couldve sworn blf hated windows 8 like yesterday and stuffted on me whenever i mentioned it, now everyone likes windows 8??????

whoa what the forget i couldve sworn blf hated windows 8 like yesterday and stuffted on me whenever i mentioned it, now everyone likes windows 8??????

Blf is a moody and intemperate mistress

I got a new computer last year
I feel spoiled since I am dying for a new one so bad, The video card on this thing is terrible

I mean I don't like windows 8 but what is the point of arguing
this debate should be dead by now