Pay to Build

Author Topic: Pay to Build  (Read 9325 times)

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=711
Other one was failed I think, and I think Marble Man did something similar.
That has already been brought up on page 1 and page 2.
It's not the same thing.

also if a mod got failed, then it's not really relevant, now is it?

Nice Add-On, DrenDran! Whatever someone says about you and your quality of your add-ons, don't listen to them. You decide what you do. And I beg you, don't stop making add-ons, because someone tells you that your add-ons are of bad quality. Just ignore them.

Can't wait to see what you're going to bring up next!

Greetings,
Cajetan.
This has to be one of the nicest posts I've ever seen on the Blockland Forums... Damn.

DL seems to be broken.

Good idea, but can easly be broken, such as i plant a cheap 1x1f brick and event

Code: [Select]
onactivate>client>addscore>99999

Good idea, but can easly be broken, such as i plant a cheap 1x1f brick and event

Code: [Select]
onactivate>client>addscore>99999
Make events admin only.

This is great but I think when calculating the size, you should divide the Z value by 3 because the thickness of a plate is less than a stud. Technically, it just should be * (1/3) * (6/5), but just cutting it into a third is good enough.

Make events admin only.

This is great but I think when calculating the size, you should divide the Z value by 3 because the thickness of a plate is less than a stud. Technically, it just should be * (1/3) * (6/5), but just cutting it into a third is good enough.
You realize that say, (x*y*z)/3 is the same as (x*y*z/3) right, due to the communicative property of multiplication?
The overall cost is the volume divided by 6 rounded up times the cost constant.

You realize that say, (x*y*z)/3 is the same as (x*y*z/3) right, due to the communicative property of multiplication?
The overall cost is the volume divided by 6 rounded up times the cost constant.
Oh, true. Perhaps you can add an RTB pref that changes that divisor?

If you added VCE I could make there be multiple requirements to build.

Such as a lumber variable and a gold variable.
Which could be used in a lot of RP's or help me finish my RTS server.

Plus if somebody want's to make it so players have to get the elements to make plastic for the bricks.
The Variables could be as follows.
Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen.

Oh, true. Perhaps you can add an RTB pref that changes that divisor?
You mean the cost constant?

If you added VCE I could make there be multiple requirements to build.

Such as a lumber variable and a gold variable.
Which could be used in a lot of RP's or help me finish my RTS server.

Plus if somebody want's to make it so players have to get the elements to make plastic for the bricks.
The Variables could be as follows.
Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen.
Yeah, I can't wait to go around collecting the graphite from pencils and waving a bag around in the air to try and catch some oxygen!
I'll have this house built in no time!

This would go great with score saver and that coin/gem score increase mod.

I can't seem to download any of your files.

What about when you don't have trust and it plants, but removes, then you lose score, aye?  Is there some kind of "onBrickDetrustClear" function or something that you can use to go around this?