Author Topic: Trees Please!  (Read 2978 times)

I really need trees for a build I'm making. The build is going to be an RPG, but won't be done for a while. And I probably won't release the RPG til I can script, which will probably be a while. But still, I need trees. So post pictures of trees you've made that look good. Not crap. Good.

He is right there is the tree brick
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 03:04:28 AM by Copa »

The tree brick looks pretty horrible for forests if you didn't notice.

The tree brick looks pretty horrible for forests if you didn't notice.
I agree. You should be able to somehow make the tree bigger and/or taller, or make a new tree that isn't pine.

like a maple tree would be nice

*bump*
Anyone got teh treez?

Just create your own map with trees and everything.

Just create your own map with trees and everything.

Uh, that's the point. If he can't make trees, what makes you think he can make a map? Sry but I can't make maps/trees or whatever. I wish I could help more. :panda:

So many people just dive straight into the "Im making an RPG!!11oneone" pool and don't even think about how much work it is. I will put $100 on it right now, that you will never make yourself a decent RPG for Blockland if you cannot even make a tree.

Is that USD, GBP, or EUR?   :cookieMonster:

So many people just dive straight into the "Im making an RPG!!11oneone" pool and don't even think about how much work it is. I will put $100 on it right now, that you will never make yourself a decent RPG for Blockland if you cannot even make a tree.
Umm... I didn't jump right in the RPG pool. I've been working on this for quite a while.

And why would I want to make a map with trees? I want trees that are built, not part of the map.

And why say I'm a noob if I can't build trees, then apologize because you can't?

And what the heck did trader say?

He was saying differnt types of money.
Example:USD=United States Dollar