Author Topic: ID not linking with Steam account  (Read 1015 times)

Through the advice of our newly-appointed official unofficial Steam tech support Q&A guy Demian I'll post my troubles here.

So earlier this week I was informed (rather, screamed at on Skype and Tumblr by 4 different people) that Blockland has made through the Steam Greenlight. After confirming that it wasn't simply a large prank on me and was indeed real, I soon turned up to the Blockland.us site to link the key with my Steam account through this page so I can join in the fun. Logged in, followed the steps, got the success page and looked at my Steam Library to play oh wait it isn't there.

Apparently after following the steps on the page Blockland didn't appear on my library as I heard it should. I tried restarting the linking process again, however the site kept barging in my way saying "Looks like your Steam account is already tied to Blockland ID 12645" and not letting me go through the process. Indeed it was my ID, but still no Blockland in my library.

It's been several days and I haven't found a clear fix or even reason to why it's happening. I've been really hyped to try out Blockland with Steam right now.

I have the same issue. I've emailed support but I'm really not expecting much anytime soon.

Same happened here.*sigh*

That's a bit disappointing, but alright.

Same here. I've sent an e-mail to support@blockland.us, but no response.

Yeah, it's a known issue that it can sorta break halfway through, which leaves your steam account in limbo.