Author Topic: brutal honesty  (Read 2733 times)

what are you gonna say when your woman asks if she looks fat and shes pregnant

I'd say she looks fine

Yes i'm into that type of stuff, don't judge

what are you gonna say when your woman asks if she looks fat and shes pregnant
"well yeah, you're pregnant"

if you were my child and u said a meal i made for you was terrible, i would slap the stuff out of you

lol, finally hit puberty. yeah.
has nothing to do with it
why are you denying this

i honestly believe this could be an accurate explanation, it seems that the only instances of you doing this are to your parents(/mother?) and i know plenty of kids that are around 15 and do this because puberty

if you're looking for a serious response that's not "you're a richard" then this is about as good as it gets, especially from blf.

if you were my child and u said a meal i made for you was terrible, i would slap the stuff out of you
not his fault you cant cook :cookieMonster:

but really OP learn to tell a white lie

I'm very honest on things too, sometimes when my parents make something for me I can't eat it because it's so nauseating. I'm extremely sensitive with taste and smell. I have Asperger's too, but I try to be polite about these things. If I was at a friends house for dinner and the meal looked gross, I would just say "It's fine, I'm not even hungry!". I think social graces are very important. However, a lot of the time it's best to not complain about everything.