Author Topic: Is it possible to make a Slayer Team that is not competing to win the game?  (Read 722 times)

On my Hunger Games server, I want to have a Gamemakers team that is in the minigame, and can kill people/die, but cannot win. Is this possible?

On my Hunger Games server, I want to have a Gamemakers team that is in the minigame, and can kill people/die, but cannot win. Is this possible?
I have wondered this as well, along with that, I would also like to know if you can make an event that switches people to a different team in the minigame.

I have wondered this as well, along with that, I would also like to know if you can make an event that switches people to a different team in the minigame.
There is already one. I think it comes with Minigame Events on RTB.

The closest thing is the "spectator team" option, which means that they cannot win/lose, damage, or interact with the game. (This option is actually only in the beta version)

There's one that is default with Slayer.
Code: [Select]
onWhatever => Client => joinTeam "Team Name"

The closest thing is the "spectator team" option, which means that they cannot win/lose, damage, or interact with the game. (This option is actually only in the beta version)

There's one that is default with Slayer.
Code: [Select]
onWhatever => Client => joinTeam "Team Name"
I wish I knew this before, in v20 when I really needed it!! Thanks anyways!

zealott

just leave them ingame

if the players are able to get to them then the whole thing is shot anyway, may as well allow them to kill them

zealott

just leave them ingame

if the players are able to get to them then the whole thing is shot anyway, may as well allow them to kill them
That's not how it works.
They work in a HQ where they alter the minigame and make it fun, but if anyone gets too far out of the map or someone refuses to return to the cornucopia near the end, they can be chased down in a hovercraft and shot.

It's more immersive than just instantly dying, and a lot of fun for both parties. The Gamemakers won't die, they'll stay in the ship/HQ.

First of all, they would be dressed up like a Hunger Games tribute, and it would be weird. Secondly, they would ALWAYS be the last one alive, the tributes could never win.

the tributes could never win.
that's the moral of the story!