Is Ghosts good?

My favourite game!
Yes.
It's OK.
No.
Z0MG T3RR1BL3 L0L0L0L0L0L
I dislike the game.
It's CoD so it sucks.
It is a good game, but In my opinion-it is bad.
It is a good game and I like it.

Author Topic: Got CoD: Ghosts.  (Read 7180 times)

Black Ops 2 was horribleFor the ps3

I think Ghosts was actually better than Black Ops 2.
were you born stupid or did you take lessons

Black Ops 2 was horribleFor the ps3

I think Ghosts was actually better than Black Ops 2.
Black Ops 2 was really good. It brought us a semi balanced competitive game. Ghosts is about 15 maps of people camping for 10 minutes each.

Blops 2 had the best maps, weapons, and CaC system, but paid by having the most brokenly OP guns

Blops 2 had the best maps, weapons, and CaC system, but paid by having the most brokenly OP guns
do you even mw2 acr or ump45?

If you remove the LMGs and Shotguns then it was mostly balanced actually...

If you remove the LMGs and Shotguns then it was mostly balanced actually...

are you serious

are you really calling lmg's op when there were smgs that fired a laser in a straight line without aiming down the sights

cod ghosts suck and so do you if you bought it for 60 dollars

Can't, it is Activision's money whore of the decade. If Treyarch were to take it off their hands, it would be a much better series, and wouldn't come out probably every single loving year.
It's been Activision's money whore since MW1.

are you serious

are you really calling lmg's op when there were smgs that fired a laser in a straight line without aiming down the sights
Yes, the damage on LMGs were the same as SMG's with better range. The MSMC and PDW shot at approximately 750rpmand had 3-6 bullets to kill, the MP7, Chicom, and Vector shot at 900rpm and had 4-6 bullets to kill. The Skorpion shot at 1200rpm and had 4-6 bullets to kill. The MK48 shot at 650rpm and had 3-5 bullets to kill. The LSAT shot at 750 and had 3-5, with the 6 bullet kill range being really far. The QBB had 900rpm and had 4-6 bullets to kill with a much longer range. The HAMR had 3-6(?) with 900rpm for a couple of bullets and 650 afterwards. As long as you were aimed up prior to encountering someone while using an LMG you would win 99.9% of gunfights.

The difference is that the SMG's have perfect hipfire, faster aiming, faster equip times,  and you move at 100% or above default movement speed with them

were you born stupid or did you take lessons
It's my opinion richardhead sheesh.

The difference is that the SMG's have perfect hipfire, faster aiming, faster equip times,  and you move at 100% or above default movement speed with them
Hipfire is all luck, and SMGs are meant to be good at close range. Aiming up prior to seeing someone with an lmg negates all those.

Hipfire is all luck, and SMGs are meant to be good at close range. Aiming up prior to seeing someone with an lmg negates all those.
In my book a balanced SMG is low to medium damage with a brisk fire rate, with low range and moderate recoil. Anything better should've been at least an Assault Rifle/SMG hybrid.

Like that motherloving MSMC.

The MSMC was a moderate/high damage SMG with the slowest fire rate of any SMG's with moderate range and moderate recoil.

The MSMC was a moderate/high damage SMG with the slowest fire rate of any SMG's with moderate range and moderate recoil.
But that weapon still beats all other SMGs at what they do by multiples accounts except for the Skorpion but that was a batstuff insane gun in of itself, with its RPM matching the Death Machine's.

The moderate/high damage range + moderate range was pretty much the giveaway, and you can thank the attachments BO2 offers.