Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 79766 times)

okiver just wants us to get off our asses and do something productive
SHUT THE forget UP THIS IS PRODUCTIVE

I've been hosting a fake-BLID server during this downtime too. Mine doesn't get you stuck on "CONNECTION ACCEPTED" for a while + has actual fun things on it. ;)

93.160.176.206:28000

I've been hosting a fake-BLID server during this downtime too. Mine doesn't get you stuck on "CONNECTION ACCEPTED" for a while. ;)

93.160.176.206:28000
ours has 27
join our community at http://blockland.us

I hope the attacks stop by New Years. It'll suck if the New Years Party is ruined by the attack.

t'up you gave him an idea

I hope the attacks stop by New Years. It'll suck if the New Years Party is ruined by the attack.

Shhhhhhh don't jinx it!

okiver just wants us to get off our asses and do something productive
its 10:40 PM where I am what does he expect us to do

loving stuff man.
Getting in blockland is like trying to get in a door that opens and closes with out you knowing.
More like a revolving door that you need to time while blindfolded

Noedit: I just got banned for asking people how are they doing during the ddos.
Ahh assumptions.

Doctor destroyed my building for no reason and didnt say anything

Well, I'm back, seems like a LOT has happened...So, did we find any IP addresses or anything, or have some suspects? I mean, Blockland just became a hack magnet when we got on Steam, it was bound to happen.

Well, I'm back, seems like a LOT has happened...So, did we find any IP addresses or anything, or have some suspects? I mean, Blockland just became a hack magnet when we got on Steam, it was bound to happen.

There's no hacking. Just some skid who thinks he's the stuff for renting a botnet.

Did you just read a Dr. Seuss book and forgot how to read
sorry I had to