Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 82205 times)

Anyone could do what this guy is doing if they wanted to really. It's not hard at all.

At least the fool can spout some funny stuff from time to time.
Quote from: moron
As to the people requesting Iran, they have nukes that actually work.

Anyone could do what this guy is doing if they wanted to really. It's not hard at all.
Everyone just knows that it really doesn't do anything.

Everyone just knows that it really doesn't do anything.

To be honest it just wastes everyone's time and doesn't accomplish anything.

Cant wait to see this on national news tommorow :D

Cant wait to see this on national news tommorow :D
oh yes
i cant wait

I think the DDoS is over....and now I feel sorry for wrapperup because there's almost 60 people who can't shut up in his server

I think the DDoS is over....and now I feel sorry for wrapperup because there's almost 60 people who can't shut up in his server
It's not over.

I can't connect to the master server, and we're still getting auth nukes in here.

It's not over.

I can't connect to the master server, and we're still getting auth nukes in here.

I'm somewhat able to get through the launcher 3-4 times w/o popups and shutdowns. I'm on singleplayer for now since I can't get on any server no matter what I do..

I'm somewhat able to get through the launcher 3-4 times w/o popups and shutdowns. I'm on singleplayer for now since I can't get on any server no matter what I do..
same

So, my googlefu has rendered a solution to the issue provided badspot has a spare computer and the servers are hosted localy (his home, or someplace he can chuck a desktop into the data flow). Simply toss a PFsence box to interrupt the flow of data from the input source and set it to drop all packets from the known spamming IPs. Its a quick, dirty, unstable method but it would get the servers back online ASAP even through the DDOS. If they are somehow managing to max out the cap of the inbound/outbound line, then we are truly SOL.

*sigh* when will the madness end? And i have checked 3 news sites and NOTHING on the DDOS attacks. 3 OF THEM. fox news, cnn, and roadrunner.