Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 82216 times)

i told my brother about all this and he suggests north korea is going to send nukes over it, wouldnt be suprised

how the hell do i keep getting the top of every page

Again sorry if this was already posted / irrelevant.
Seriously though, the special is good.

i told my brother about all this and he suggests north korea is going to send nukes over it, wouldnt be suprised

how the hell do i keep getting the top of every page

stuff, I'm shaking in my boots.

0.0 :O

Thanks now the blockland community is screwed . ..

This has got to be the dumbest criminal ever. Who the hell goes around telling others the crimes he's committed, and the area he's located in, right after someone made a dox of him? Might as well just lock himself up and save the police the trouble of chasing after him.

or he is very smart, telling every one he is somewhere and while the cops rush in there and interupt everyone's midnight snack, he's on a plane to istanbul

(JOKE)Guys, it's been confirmed.

3 ICBMS have been launched from NKorea and have Dissapeared into the Atlantic Ocean. We had a good run.

or he is very smart, telling every one he is somewhere and while the cops rush in there and interupt everyone's midnight snack, he's on a plane to istanbul

All of that when he could've quietly walked his ass to the airport without making a scene? You're giving this fraud too much of a credit.

the nuke thing,

highly doubt it

if so, well this day REALLY SUCKED

(JOKE)Guys, it's been confirmed.

3 IDSBMS (Inter Door Step Ballistic Missiles) have been launched from NKorea and have Dissapeared into the Atlantic Ocean. We had a good run.
lets face it NKorea couldn't make it out their front door.