Author Topic: DDoS Attack - 2013/12/30 (ended)  (Read 82407 times)

http://www.twitch.tv/PhantomL0rd

He's streaming what went on with him.
So many starfishs are ordering pizza to his house.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 12:42:25 AM by Dragonslayer182 »

So many starfishs are ordering pizza to his house.
Mhmm. I don't know him at all, nor do I care too. I feel bad for the pizza guys.
ATTENTION!

There is a possibility that the group that is DDoS'ing Blockland is called "DERP". They are DDoSing many other games, such at DOTA, Club Penguin, League of Legends, and a few more.
Welcome to the present.

ATTENTION!

There is a possibility that the group that is DDoS'ing Blockland is called "DERP". They are DDoSing many other games, such at DOTA, Club Penguin, League of Legends, and a few more.
I THINK WE KNOW THIS

ATTENTION!

http://www.twitch.tv/PhantomL0rd

He's streaming what went on with him.

wow he's really milking this entire episode. being the center stage of this whole situation ,knowing people will tune in, you'd think he'd have the courtesy to remove his shekelbot. tab closed.

it's pathetic that this stupid meme spouting group has the power to take down all these major sites. year of 2013, we've got all sorts of advanced technology, but we can't stop a couple of "lulz" nerds from shutting down entertainment for millions of people. hopefully this raises awareness that DDoS is pathetic and there needs to be better protection against it.

so is it possible to do a mass suing on this group?

Lets give the servers tinfoil hats!

what did derptroll call him out on.

Woah holy stuff
look at what he's saying

Woah holy stuff
look at what he's saying
what is wrong with your avatar?

there needs to be better protection against it.
The only protection is prevention. More people need to have appropriate anti-malware installed on their computers and servers. Botnets (which provide the backbone for any DDoS attack) rely on coordinating computers that have been infected by the botnet to attack specific targets. If every computer in the world had appropriate anti-malware, botnets would be a million times harder to create and maintain.