Author Topic: I've got a problem with a "pal" of mine.  (Read 1562 times)

So Sergio has a history of calling Dan gay, all the time. Now. Sergio has randomly rammed his fist into the ass of one of his friends. Sergio says and does the gayest things all the time. Sergio one day burst out saying Dan would grow up to be a gay stripper, Dan told Sergio that he's no better. Sergio bursts out pissed off saying "Dan you always call me gay! You're such an starfish! forget you!" Something along the lines of that. He also shakes his ass all the time trying to be funny.  Sorry about the late update. I had stuff to do.

does he at least yell "kancho" or "qaddafi" when he does the ass ram thing to let it known that it's a prank he's doing and not a vicious love move

does he at least yell "kancho" or "qaddafi" when he does the ass ram thing to let it known that it's a prank he's doing and not a vicious love move
nope. He does it with a straight face. He does it slowly. I've seen it. Everybody hates it.

It sounds like Sergio is still stuck in elementary mindset and needs a junior high kid to set him straight (even though junior high kids can only do so much), even if it means the hard way.

So Sergio has a history of calling Dan gay, all the time. Now. Sergio has randomly rammed his fist into the ass of one of his friends. Sergio says and does the gayest things all the time. Sergio one day burst out saying Dan would grow up to be a gay stripper, Dan told Sergio that he's no better. Sergio bursts out pissed off saying "Dan you always call me gay! You're such an starfish! forget you!" Something along the lines of that. He also shakes his ass all the time trying to be funny.  Sorry about the late update. I had stuff to do.
Maybe Sergio is gay and trying to deal with the discovery that he is gay?

Sounds like your friend is on the autism spectrum. And no, I'm not saying this in a derogatory way so crawl back into your political correctness cave, autism defenders of the BLF.

This guy probably speaks the truth. From the information I've been able to gather from your story, I can't help but think he's heavily autistic.

This guy probably speaks the truth. From the information I've been able to gather from your story, I can't help but think he's heavily autistic.
I guess. He's done a good job with popularity though.

Tell him if he doesn't stop being bothersome, you're not going to be 'friends' anymore. Get more serious as time progresses.

Just be truthful
tell him his jokes are "stuff"
PUNS