Author Topic: F-Zero Machines  (Read 3092 times)

Alright, here's what I fetched up. The Golden Fox has been changed to have more sharpness, rather than the really smooth rounded sidings. This is more-so how the machine looked in the anime/GP Legend.

Of course, I'll be adding the transparent windows and such after everyone agrees that the machine looks Blockland compatible.

That looks a lot better. More fitting.

So nothing I should fix on the body?

So nothing I should fix on the body?
Well, I don't really see anything wrong. The windows could have minor transparency.

Did that last night and added an interior. So I'll start working on the other three original machines now that I have a general idea on how to do this.

That looks better fitting yes. :)

Alright! Thank you guys for being patient and not shooting me with insults previously--I hope to have the first four machines done sometime this week then.

Being a huge F-Zero fan I'd like to know if you were going to stay cannon and make the Twin Noritta (#22) an actual duel seated machine.
The left side being the pilot and the right side being co-pilot. Or vise versa.

Ja, sure. The Twin Noritta should be a neat machine to do, since it'll be able to hold two people. :)

I've finished my first version of the Golden Fox, but there are a few minor problems with it I would like help troubleshooting--primarily an issue seeing through the transparent window.

If anyone would like to see what I have, you can find my server: Chiya Flower's F-Zero: Seppuku Filming Set. I'll keep the server open for a while.

- actually I'm just gonna' call it a night and pick up on this tomorrow. Golden Fox is close to done, I just need a bit more available time to work out a few minor issues. Once I figure this out, I'll be rolling along with F-Zero machines.

I've finished my first version of the Golden Fox, but there are a few minor problems with it I would like help troubleshooting--primarily an issue seeing through the transparent window.

If anyone would like to see what I have, you can find my server: Chiya Flower's F-Zero: Seppuku Filming Set. I'll keep the server open for a while.
Set your windshield material to translucent subtractive, and use the inverse of the tint you want the window to be (i.e. dark gray png = light colored windshield). I only recently found this out myself, thanks to Barnabas. :)

Alright, I'm still stumped with this window problem after a few days. I'm sure many others have had a similar issue.

I make these on Sketchup and export it to Milkshape 3D.