Author Topic: Yet another drama about Tezuni.  (Read 3557 times)

Sorry about that Game.  I used a ban command with a partial name, and it banned the wrong person without me noticing the names were different.  You were mistaken for the user  'TBGamer' who was raging and disrespecting the server/staff.  However, there were still no freekill notifications at the time of the incident.  I have now unbanned you, thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Now if only you and your admins didn't abuse the stuff out of the ban button.

Clan Tags=[TB]Game[DR]

I was raging about the warning, and how no staff decided to respond.
Should have not told him that

Should have not told him that
I don't really care, his admins suck and pretend they are AFK, just waiting for someone to ban.

I honestly don't understand that even with all the people complaining about Tezuni's servers, most of you still join even though you know you are going the get freekilled, banned, gangbanged, etc.

It's like you are all mentally broken down or something, since a healthy person most likely wouldn't go to a server or place they spend half of their freetime complaining about.

'Hey dude, McDonald's is the stufftiest place ever, I hate it soo much.'

'Yeah dude, Ikr? What are you doing this afternoon?'

'Going to McDonald's for burgers.'

'wat.'

I honestly don't understand that even with all the people complaining about Tezuni's servers, most of you still join even though you know you are going the get freekilled, banned, gangbanged, etc.

It's like you are all mentally broken down or something, since a healthy person most likely wouldn't go to a server or place they spend half of their freetime complaining about.

'wat.'

And that's the group who should seriously go forget themselves.

There's bashing Tezuni for the sake of pointing something out, and there's bashing Tezuni for the sake of positive attention from others.

I don't really care, his admins suck and pretend they are AFK, just waiting for someone to ban.
The admins aren't "pretending" to be AFK what the forget are you smoking

Most likely they're either working on something and not reading chat, or watching stuff as it happens and banning when banning is due. You THINK they're AFK because you want to have a reason to be angry with them. They could also be AFK, but then when they notice that it says "FREEKILL!" on their screen, they go and ban whoever freekilled.

Also, if you're so loving blind that you don't realize, when you go in an illegal area or get something illegal it will say "You are now wanted! If you are killed it will not be considered a freekill!". So if you're killed, and you were Wanted, the guy gets off lucky.

OP is dramahungry

I honestly don't understand that even with all the people complaining about Tezuni's servers, most of you still join even though you know you are going to get freekilled, banned, gangbanged, etc.

'wat.'

motherforgeter pressed quote
ffffffffffff

I hate drama

You say..

Of course, we all know Tezuni sucks and all

..and then you say..

I joined, 2 minutes in

Honestly, Tezuni's been doing a much better job with his server administration recently. He's polite enough on the forums now. The only person here being completely unreasonable is OP. Someone need a time out?

That is not how the game works. If that happened to me and no moderators were on I'd either just leave or forget about it. It's just like with your parents or a teacher, they always see the second punch

P.S.  I wouldn't have punched a guard in that situation anyway

People need to stop loving posting these, jesus christ, we all get it, hes a stuff host.

People need to stop loving posting these, jesus christ, we all get it, hes a stuff host.
No he's not, you're just crying because you got banned.

No he's not, you're just crying because you got banned.
Maybe he's not a terrible host, but he's got some pretty bad admins and is in dire need of a PR guy
He hasn't been all too kind on the forums though. That said, we haven't been too great to him either.