[Story] - The Denial December Attack - DDoS Story

Author Topic: [Story] - The Denial December Attack - DDoS Story  (Read 2593 times)

The Denial December Attack
12/30/13's DDoS Attack

Quote from: Mariofan1701 on 12/29/13
This shall be named
The Great Blockland DDoS Attack of 12/30/13
now someone write a book about it
On it.

Its been one full day since the attack. Or has it been? Time was hard to tell in the darkness of the bunker. The flickering light above our heads dimly lit many worried blockheads from who knows what was going on outside.

Twenty four hours from present, sirens wailed from the damp morning. Those siren's haven't gone on, in years. The moment they went on, every Blocklander turned and faced the church, the core of the sound.

Mothers grabbed their children and hugged them tight. The world seemed to stop spinning as everyone paused and looked at those deep, wailing, sirens. Blocklanders stopped and put down their hammers as the spine-chilling wail echoed through ACM City.

The noise was broken as a helicopter was heard speeding towards the small ACM City. Jeeps and tanks rolled in from behind the buildings. National Blockland Guards marched through the city. The military came through and issued everyone to go to the last building every Blocklander resented. The Bunker.

It was a huge pandemic. The widespread chaos was unfathomable. The sirens were almost drowned in the Blocklander's cries, as each and every player were trampling over each other. Brothers and sisters lost, loved ones pushed away from each other as people were rushed to the giant bunker at the end of ACM City.

The sirens' wail grew louder and louder.

A tank came through, a well known Blocklander, Kalphiter, stood on the tank as it drove nearby the citizens as they went toward the sloping grey building, scared and confused.
"All will be fine. Please remain calm!" He shouted.

Several Blocklanders broke from the crowd to get a good filming scene of what was happening.

"Eksi, Filipe, get in the bunker!" Ushered another national guard, Ravencroft.

The alarms wailed so loudly that nobody else could hear anything more. The dramatic and chaos grew exponentially.

The ground vibrated. The sky turned bright white. The doors began to shut, there was no time to get every Blocklander into the bunker. Players wailed, the National Blockland Guard ran from building to building, taking positions for the upcoming. . . DDoS attack.

The doors shut and locked with a screeching sound. Half of the city only made it into the tiny, cramped bunker.

Present time. Thirty nine hours after the bunker doors closed.

The ground shook and vibrated as another attack hit. Innocent Blocklanders sobbed and dug their faces in their hands, waiting for the terrible attack to stop.

Five minutes went by.

Then ten.

After about thirty agonizing hours, the attacks seemed to stop. One by one, players lifted their heads out of their arms and looked toward the stairs leading to the surface, the light daring for them to walk up.
A brave player by the of Fontrox got up. "I..." He coughed from the dusty air. "... I believe it is over."

Another player got up. "Are you sure?" Asked a famous engineer, The Brighter Dark.

"The attacks haven't hit for about thirty minutes." Said DrenDran. Standing up and walking straight to the doorway.

"Wait." Nal grabbed his friend's shoulder. "We don't know if it actually has stopped. Opening up those doors may put all of us in danger."

"He's right." Standing up Brotatoe. "We don't know if it actually has stopped."

AdinX stood up, putting his bPhone in his back pocket. "Word has got out, it actually has stopped."

Other Blocklanders rose. One by one, gaining hope if they were actually saved. They shuffled towards the stairway, eventually slowly going up it.

Ozmar and Dewy pushed open the doors. Bright sunlight flooded the room. Once the Blocklanders had blinked away the bright light, they saw the remaining of their beautiful town.
The town was in shambles, the church's roof was practically on the road. The warm signs of the gas station was no longer there. The school building was almost buried from the rubble of itself and nearby buildings. Restaurants, destroyed. Their town had been obliterated from the DDoS attacks. The other half of the town seemed to of disappeared. All of them gone. Jeeps and tanks, as well as weapons littered the ground. Everyone was gone. Everything was demolished. Just when everyone thought all hope was lost, one Blocklander rose out of the group. He looked into the bright sky. He turned and faced the group.

He was wearing a rusty helmet, a nice cut beard, quite dirty from the bunker however. He said, "We must rebuild now." Looking at each and every player, one at a time. He smiled. "It's what we're good at anyways."

With that saying, the Blocklanders looked up into the sky. They thought, every single attack. Every single troll, manipulator, liar. With every hater, Blockland will still pursue on. They will destroy our builds, but.

We will rebuild again. Better.

Hey guys. Just came back from some family time and saw that the DDoS attack was over. Some anonymous person wanted a story. I had nothing else better to do so I put my good time into a nice little story, barely describing what would probably happen in a DDoS attack, or how people view it, haha. Anyways, still working on it, probably will have major edits later. I look forward into making these guys. Thanks!

EDITs: 1/1/14 - Changed the story to left allignment.

1/1/14 - Changed date from /12 to /13. silly me
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:29:11 PM by Jakobblockhead »

"the denial december attack" doesn't even make sense
just call it the december of denial or something. maybe even the denial of december
just not "the denial december attack"

Great story, please make a feature length book.

lol holy stuff i'm in this

I saw this and literally put on this and read it in a movie type voice to some friends I was talking to over skype.

Can I be a construction worker?
loved it though

Edit: why is Nal in it? lol
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:27:42 PM by Brickitect »

jesus that was actually pretty good.

i'd make this a film but my internet isn't good enough to host a server for not even 30 minutes.

Thank's everyone for the support, really enjoyed it! I hopefully will be making more stuff like this later.

"the denial december attack" doesn't even make sense
just call it the december of denial or something. maybe even the denial of december
just not "the denial december attack"

It's called The Denial December Attack, well for obvious reasons it ddos was made in December. DDoS stands for Distributed Denial of Service. Which fits the Denial. Attack is the DDoS Attack term. I don't see your meaning.

So yes, I will be making more of this once I get more ideas or some new events show up.

AdinX and my bPhone here, bringing you all the latest news via my BNN app
You repeat a lot of stuff within the same paragraph and that drives me batty but I like the story
Just stop repeating ACM City 5 times per line pls