Poll

Best Camel?

Dromedary
16 (88.9%)
Bactrian
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: ♦WORLDWIDE CAMEL APPRECIATION WEEK 2014♦ _Θ5 YEARS OF CAMELSΘ__  (Read 8942 times)

if camels don't like llamas and they don't like alpacas then who do they like??
camel's have got each other

camel synthesis

« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:39:05 PM by lolz?? »





its too bad there's no way to make camel puns


I feel bad, I am Arabic but I have never ridden a camel before.

its too bad there's no way to make camel puns
how do camels reproduce?

they hump

---

how do camels take photos?

they use a camela

---

you know a better word for llama?

llame-o

what do you all camel milk?

drome-dairy

I feel bad, I am Arabic but I have never ridden a camel before.

I bet most Arabs haven't rode a camel before. Usually older generations of Arabs in the Middle East ride camels.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 07:41:39 PM by Caribou »

I am now one of you.
Your old avatar was way better than that disgusting thing :(

Your old avatar was way better than that disgusting thing :(
Piss off llama lover
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:30:36 PM by lolz?? »

I bet most Arabs haven't rode a camel before. Usually older generations of Arabs in the Middle East ride camels.
saharas bitch (i doubt people actually cross them)