Poll

Release now?

Noooo, add more stuff first!
10 (33.3%)
Yes, release as-is.
20 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: [Add-On Pack] - LEGEND OF ZELDA  (Read 6597 times)

Why are you bumping you have plenty of suggestions

You should make some Misc. Items that mobs use, like those wooden staff things, and all that stuff.

are you still working on this or just bumping it to get people jelly

are you still working on this or just bumping it to get people jelly
I'm progressing on the 3 spells, din's fire, nayru's love, and farore's wind. I was having trouble getting the orbit cameras to work. Also, I've been modeling for pecon, and having to code spells for zealot. Not to mention school and family stuff. Sorry if the progression hasn't been the Speedy Gonzales that you want it to be. I'll try harder to get more work done. I don't want to let you guys down!

You Should Add The Giants Knife and BigGorons sword

Is it possible to make freezie arrows and firey arrows, like in Windwaker? Fire arrows would melt certain bricks called ice or something and burn enemies while freezie arrows can freeze enemies for a temporary amount of time? The arrows would be items.
And what about that thing from OoT that is a stick that looks like a Y that fires pebbles? Sorry I keep forgetting the name

Here's a summary of what everyone is asking for:
 - Add everything from Zelda.

Aaand there ya go! Quick thing about the potions, perhaps you can move the green potion's effect to purple (a la A Link Between Worlds) and add a yellow potion for increased attack, so green can be magic. The thing with blue is that it always bothered me that it was just an upgrade to the red potion. I feel like it should have a unique effect.

I don't have time or motivation to make this anymore with school and zealot pressuring me to make wizardri.
New poll added. If no, suggestions could take weeks or months to get added. Please bear with me here, its for your own good.

This is looking great!
Bombchus would be awesome