Author Topic: Tornados  (Read 5066 times)

I think that along with the thunderstorm mod, we need tornados. Tornados need a basic model, maybe even just a cone. They will spawn with an admin command and follow a random path around players, so it doesn't randomly fling off. If a player comes in contact, he/she dies. If you COULD, it would be nice for the tornado to randomly fling players around/towards it.

thunderstorm mod
What? Can I please have a link to this?

But actually, a tornado like that would be pretty simple to code. It would just be a model that moves around and constantly checks for players in it's radius and when it has one it sucks them in and does whatever

What? Can I please have a link to this?

But actually, a tornado like that would be pretty simple to code. It would just be a model that moves around and constantly checks for players in it's radius and when it has one it sucks them in and does whatever
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=246290.0

If it is that simple as Dylan said, someone call MARBLE MAN and a modeler to make that cone.

I have been dreaming of this for a very long time, please make it happen.

Marble Man, make it happen.

why me
You always make a bunch of mods, but when someone asks you to make one, you refuse.  :/

Also, you're the best scripter on Blockland 2013-2014.

Q:
why me
A:
You always make a bunch of mods, but when someone asks you to make one, you refuse.  :/

Also, you're the best scripter on Blockland 2013-2014.

A detector item too that tells if a tornado is within (RTB PREF).

I would have suggested this long ago, but I have a fear of making threads. lol
I think it should fakekill bricks and throw them around.

read this as tomados

yes, a tornado add-on would be awesome

tornado siren anyone

tornado siren anyone
would be easy with music brick and events
brb making siren

lol

most of the loops stop then it sounds ugly replay

or it has a start then a stop then start and stop

like jhdfjnrgfhjgfyhjugyj (long silence) cdfgerdsfrfg (long silence)