Author Topic: The Seal - Crime Fighting Fool [Adventureohman]  (Read 682 times)

Story
In the city of Pan Saro, revolution arrives. Trying to reshape the city after the death of the main man. Half of the population, psychopaths, criminals, at war, vandalizing, destroying, murdering to create a new city in their own twisted image. One fourth of the city, civilians, caught in the crossfire, murdered and robbed, all for the sake of 'fixing the city' and for the pleasure of the psychopaths walking among us. The remaining fourth, a shining light among the chaos. Faces to turn to when things go wrong. The finest Pan Saro has to offer those living in it. An attempt to retain the bright image that was the city before. Volunteer and licensed crime fighters, arresting the criminals walking the streets, undoing the chaos that has been done. Some of the best men and women in the city, and some of the best men and women within nearby cities to assist in ceasing the madness.
And then there's The Seal.

IT BEGINS HERE

Seal: Where the christ are those new recruits. I'm bored as the richardens.

TIME FOR THE BEST PART OF THE ADVENTURE, CHARACTERS!
This is the part where I deploy a generic template and ask people to fill them out for me so I don't have to!
Yay!
NAME:
PERSONALITY:
SPECIALIZATION: (THIS IS SOMETHING THE RECRUIT DOES WELL)

Seal: ...

Seal: Are there seriously no new recruits. How hard is it to give a civilian a gun and ask him to stand around in the showers waiting for a man in a seal mask to show up and put them through training.

>Seal: You forgot to put up a billboard you moron.

NAME: CLOWN MAN
PERSONALITY: Funny
SPECIALIZATION: FUNNY BUSINESS (can pull silly clown gags/tricks against enemies (i.e. slipping them with banana peels, throwing pies at their faces)
DOWNSIDES: Clown Nature'd (Tends to randomly slip up and other things such as ranged weapons blowing up in his face for no reason)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 02:00:26 PM by Legodude77 »

A man approached from the showers as another pokes his head over the lockers.

The Clown: Honk.
Seal: A clown.
The Doctor: andme.
Seal: And him. A clown and a doctor.
Clown: Honk.
Doctor: honk.
Seal: Are these seriously the new recruits.
Clown: Honk.
Doctor: honk.
Seal: God, save us all.
>Seal: You forgot to put up a billboard you moron.
Seal: Oh, right, I forgot the ad. That might explain this. I should probably go write up something on Craigslist.

I'm going to make a character soon.