TB2 - Self righteous moderator of the forums

Author Topic: TB2 - Self righteous moderator of the forums  (Read 3520 times)

This attitude is so loving annoying. You're not more special or better than other users because you stray away from drama. People need to stop with this holier-than-thou attitude because they don't browse a particular section of the forums.
I think this is more of a "I don't want to get involved" kind of attitude.

It sounds to me like instead of going about our normal lives we take to the internet to start drama on it, maybe thats because you have no lives but dont go bashing other people about it. A simple smart way to go about this is if you dont like TB2 then dont talk to him. There is no need to stir things up just dont talk to him. Its on a computer do you think its going to make anyone change...no nobody in their right mind would listen to any of you crying on here. From an outside prespective it looks so childish to start something like this, its a game not life this will never effect you in life and you can sit behind a computer and bash someone all day. But really do you think that if you could do any talking off line you could back yourself up? No so A:go pick up a weight B:quit the useless bitching C:get a life. So with that said everyone have a nice year and leave the topic alone.
My, my, don't we ride on a high horse?  What we consider our business in drama is our business- that's why we're here in this topic, and that's why the Drama board is here.  If you don't want to make it your business, then don't post here.  However, you made it very much your business when you angered the community.

He just brought to my attention a huge problem that you caused on the server and I dealt with it. I think you broke two or three rules, whilst he broke 1, so I banned all of you temporarily in an effort to resolve the situation. I don't think that what he did was a bad thing.
Wrong topic?

He literally made a clan called "TB Nation"
Talk about an ego

It sounds to me like instead of going about our normal lives we take to the internet to start drama on it, maybe thats because you have no lives but dont go bashing other people about it. A simple smart way to go about this is if you dont like TB2 then dont talk to him. There is no need to stir things up just dont talk to him. Its on a computer do you think its going to make anyone change...no nobody in their right mind would listen to any of you crying on here. From an outside prespective it looks so childish to start something like this, its a game not life this will never effect you in life and you can sit behind a computer and bash someone all day. But really do you think that if you could do any talking off line you could back yourself up? No so A:go pick up a weight B:quit the useless bitching C:get a life. So with that said everyone have a nice year and leave the topic alone.

^^this kid will probably shoot himself when he realizes the point of Drama

no no i think the best part is that his avatar says "suggestor" which is the equivalent of "ideas guy"
he's bearing the title of "ideas guy"

Unless I misunderstood, really, I was just having some fun with Badspot's threat to ban.
It's the moderator's jobs to ban, and it's not YOUR job, it's BADSPOT's job.
We have the right to criticize, the forums aren't really a place to be posting first add-ons. I did, but that got high ratings, which is what I meant by it.
Fine, you released an addon that got "high ratings" (which doesn't even work on this forum), who cares. You're acting so egotistical about it, we get it.
Look, I honestly don't think there's a reason for this, just looking at this. Can we wrap this drama up? I really hate dealing with stupid things like this.
News flash, it doesn't work like that. You have to deal with this because it's your fault for behaving poorly, stop backseat moderating and stuff. Just report it and be on with your day.

did you read the thread? are you daft? we didn't do anything wrong

Kreon abused admin and my trust to spawn weapons, despite me telling him specifically not to. You all comitted crime excessively. You all RDM'd, comitted crime without motive, and behaved unrealistically. That's rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7.
Now can we not bring it up again? I just became friends with Kreon again and I don't want this same thing to un-do it a 2nd time.

Kreon abused admin and my trust to spawn weapons, despite me telling him specifically not to. You all comitted crime excessively. You all RDM'd, comitted crime without motive, and behaved unrealistically. That's rules 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7.
Now can we not bring it up again? I just became friends with Kreon again and I don't want this same thing to un-do it a 2nd time.
your relationship is your own problem
maybe you should stop being a stuffty friend?

your relationship is your own problem
maybe you should stop being a stuffty friend?

I've just been having trouble with Kreon because he happens to bring problens with him. I don't hold it against him as after that incident a while ago, he has actually been quite decent, but people like a blockhead I had to deal with today tend to join when he is on, despite inability to understand gameplay or play correctly. (i.e. car parked on side of road = car I can take).

Sorry if I got off topic but it's hard to do this on a phone because it's really difficult to proofread. One time I typed something much bigger than this on my phone and tried to proofread, and when I tried to move to a different part of the screen I accidentally deleted a paragraph. =P