2014/01/04 - Blockland r1925

Author Topic: 2014/01/04 - Blockland r1925  (Read 34976 times)

there's always a point where people telling someone to stop becomes more of a bother than whatever the person was doing in the first place

there's always a point where people telling someone to stop becomes more of a bother than whatever the person was doing in the first place
wow

wtf man your opinion is wrong

hoyl stuff lol

wow

gtfo nob!1!

How I always see these constant quote chains. It's stupidly annoying.

Guess there's no real way to salvage a key from a .dat file, hey?

Guess there's no real way to salvage a key from a .dat file, hey?

Yes there is. You need two different key.dat files from the same computer, the original key of the other file and technical knowledge.

Yes there is. You need two different key.dat files from the same computer, the original key of the other file and technical knowledge.
Alternatively, one working key.dat and access to the computer.

That just went completely over my head, haha

Think you could help me salvage my key from the .dat file?

I lost it years ago, and have been transporting that file between computers hoping that one day it'll never break..

In order to salvage a key from key.dat you would need to know Blockland's algorithm for making key.dat files, or to spend time reverse-engineering it.

If you had a couple of key.dat files, and knew what keys were stored inside those files, you could study the key.dat files and try to make ones that would still be accepted by Blockland as "valid". This, like Port stated, would require technical knowledge. It's not something an average joe can do.

-snip-

Darn, figured as much.

Thanks for the translation, though!

I wonder when the vehicle physics update comes out.

Think you could help me salvage my key from the .dat file?

I lost it years ago, and have been transporting that file between computers hoping that one day it'll never break..
Do you have a second key.dat from that same old computer?
It's not possible to export a key from a key.dat created on another computer unless you have access to that computer or another key.dat (and know that key for that one) that was also created on it.

Yo, im thinking this topic has came like a million times but is there anyway, or anyway at all, that you can fix the shader issue with it being only on minimum, if not ill go yell at kompressor.

Yo, im thinking this topic has came like a million times but is there anyway, or anyway at all, that you can fix the shader issue with it being only on minimum, if not ill go yell at kompressor.
This is not an issue with blockland. It's your computer not being able to run them.

you need a better computer. if you try running any other modern games at high settings they'll also not work or they'll just run very slowly