Author Topic: So I have a fake pair of legs. What do  (Read 2359 times)

Last year I made one of those Halloween costumes that are an illusion- this one made it look like I was being carried in a box by someone else. I think it came out pretty good, but it came apart after a while and I finally just finished off the job. I made it with a fake pair of legs hanging over the side of the box to look like I was sitting in it. The legs were just about the only part that survived, so I still have them.

They look pretty convincing actually. It's basically just a stuffed pair of pants with some shoes stuck to the end of the legs. I could use them for another costume, or I could always use them in some kind of prank or something, but I'm not really sure. I just know I don't want them to sit there for another year

so as ze title says, what do

put them in a ditch and cover the top half and see how many people stop to check it out  :cookieMonster:

Do a prank

Send us video

Profit

glue them to a wall like

||--<

make 10 more and then make a set of 2 chairs and 1 table with them.

Put them in a trunk (if you own a car) and have one leg sticking out.
Put ketchup on where the leg is sticking out
or
Add wheels to the shoes and put a seat on the top, Ride it in public (find a way to drive it like motors, bike pedals, thrusters, etc)

Add wheels to the shoes and put a seat on the top, Ride it in public (find a way to drive it like motors, bike pedals, thrusters, etc)
And get pulled over

have them hang from a toilet in a really busy bathroom.
then lock it and crawl out.

and tada, 1 less stall for the day because..... its funny i guess lol

have them hang from a toilet in a really busy bathroom.
then lock it and crawl out.

and tada, 1 less stall for the day because..... its funny i guess lol
get a crappy old cd player to play groaning noises with it and tada

Make the crotch side all bloody and throw it into a zoo/petting zoo (a place with pigs is best)
Or put meat in the crotch side and leave it somewhere for dogs to eat.

Make videos like TedCrusty

Only real suggestion ^

put them in your sleeves and silently run around in public places

how do we know you didn't cut someone's legs off