Author Topic: Tompson Drama - An Ever So Bothersome Force  (Read 16443 times)

tompson must be committed on a day-by-day info hunt on you then to go over every member of your family to find your phone number lol.
He accomplished his task. Now he can stop.

any calls yet?

is he messaging you more?
He stopped calling and went offline on skype.

i dont think you have your mental disorders straight
i think what you're thinking of is antisocial personality disorder
that works too

for a guy who got banned for hentai he's pretty vindictive

that works too
and i really doubt thompson is on the same level that serial killers are literally on
i couldnt tell you what anyone really suffers from

Why do so many people hunt for my personal info anyway. This happened last year too. Just it was someone who dumped all my personal info in the real life pictures topic and no one called me.

him and lando both threatened to tell my dad I was gay over facebook. the first time I was scared, and the second time I determined that they were bluffing, so the third was meaningless
they're all about reactions. or attention. pacha had planned to tell wynd's brother that he was gay, but he already knew so. lol
but I doubt he would have even planned it if he couldn't tell someone about it. dunno if that was the situation with lando and tom but they definitely were doing it because it upset me

Well i'm over it. Too bad for him that i'm out of the closet, so he could never ruin that, lol.

P sure lando and Thompson are same person. Right?
Or just know each other?

P sure lando and Thompson are same person. Right?
Or just know each other?
they're friends with benefits

Lando is like 4 and hates me, but apparently even he was against this.

Lando is like 4 and hates me, but apparently even he was against this.

yeah uh

me and lando both told tom not to do it and he did it anyways

1: This is all absolute insanity, everything he's saying is pop words he probably heard on the movie hackers or something
2: I do live in AZ, but I've never owned an amazon account and certainly never set any of my passwords to subway69, also, the dox vinny sent to nal says I live in utah. (it will be at the end of the post)
3: The mind of a child? At least I'm not delusional.
4: Autoformatted the number? What the forget are you even saying?
5: The reason he won't give the name of the amazon account is because it doesn't exist.
6: He is the dox genie, everyone watch out or he will tell his furriends he has your credit cards

Quote from: Dox that vinny made, given to nal apparently
XBL Username:
    Bamheadshotbk

YouTube Name:
    Bams Gaming Studios

Steam profile ID:
    Bamheadshotbk

Twitter User Name:
    Bamheadshotbk
Phone: 435-632-4256
Valkorr
Valkorr1
Address: 164 S 2100 E, ST GEORGE, UT, 84790-1598
I don't own an xbox, my steam name isn't bamheadshotbk, I don't have a twitter account, and that phone number is from derp trolling's dox. Vinny is loving insane.

wow vincent you sound even more pretentious in private conversations apparently

wow this child research malarkey is really spreading like a wildfire