Author Topic: Tompson Drama - An Ever So Bothersome Force  (Read 16452 times)

they're both furries what more proof do you need

i think the reason their personalities don't match up is because he got the message that he had a stuffty attitude from you guys p much forcing it out of him
In my experience, people do not change on the internet.
He will probably go back to his bad attitude within a month or two.

i think the reason their personalities don't match up is because he got the message that he had a stuffty attitude from you guys p much forcing it out of him
even as I would like to believe that, the egotistical zoophile in denial takes much more to change then a huge handicap meltdown.

according to that master's thesis everyone on the furry megathread is an alt of vinny

that's way too broad
it's a reasonable point but waaay too broad on its own
He will probably go back to his bad attitude within a month or two.
i don't agree with that last quote
at all, really
although i feel you're right in a way
people can change but it's not so sudden, and if it is it's not long lasting

according to that master's thesis everyone on the furry megathread is an alt of vinny
He was saying all furries are equally worthy of hatred

you can't deny it

also to prove the point further
i haven't seen vinny's art much but last time i did iirc he was changing his style and it was very similar to marscott's style

key and peele is probably the funniest sketch show i've seen in my life

oh forget wrong thread what the hell

wrong thread?

i haven't seen vinny's art much but last time i did iirc he was changing his style and it was very similar to marscott's style
no it wasn't
ik you guys really want vince to be back. but he's not. idk who marscott is but he's not vince. marscott is some guy who joined recently, completely unrelated to vince besides being a furry
their art is nothing alike, and they act nothing alike
and seriously? that name makes you suspicious? make an educated guess at how many people like batman, and then tell me you still think that's good evidence

however, thinking that RSoMKC is TD, is just ridiculous

no it wasn't
ik you guys really want vince to be back. but he's not. idk who marscott is but he's not vince. marscott is some guy who joined recently, completely unrelated to vince besides being a furry
their art is nothing alike, and they act nothing alike
and seriously? that name makes you suspicious? make an educated guess at how many people like batman, and then tell me you still think that's good evidence

however, thinking that RSoMKC is TD, is just ridiculous
really, I could just use my alternate key to create another acccount, start posting in the furry thread as soon as it's created, and everyone would assume me as being vinny's alt.

really, I could just use my alternate key to create another acccount, start posting in the furry thread as soon as it's created, and everyone would assume me as being vinny's alt.
hmmmm suspicious.....

I don't know what to think, the name is pretty compelling, and the time in which he started posting just makes me think coincidence is impossible. But there's still nothing really that would make me think it's vinny.

now all we have to do is wait and see when he starts posting pictures of his ugly bloated ass face to confirm if that trash heap is back or not