Poll

Downloaded or Nah

Dled
16 (72.7%)
Nah
6 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Map_Fallout [Interior map before V20]  (Read 3412 times)

What is that raptor/mutant thing?
A playertype armyunit made for jitank who continuously shows it off in any post that could have sort of directness to the thing, with no real apparent reason from what i've seen

What is that raptor/mutant thing?
A private add-on, (I didn't make it) Don't bother asking for it because i cannot an won't give it out. Sorry :(

A playertype armyunit made for jitank who continuously shows it off in any post that could have sort of directness to the thing, with no real apparent reason from what i've seen
Harsh, and that's false, it was not made for me.

Harsh, and that's false, it was not made for me.
ah yes, sorry, it was made for legoboss, I still see no real reason for posting it in this thread, how does it relate at all?

ah yes, sorry, it was made for legoboss, I still see no real reason for posting it in this thread, how does it relate at all?
Why so salty, i'm not trying to show it around. It was the player-type i was when i was about to take the picture; also, why not included it? I have other private add-ons, if i wanted to show off what i had, i would just show them all.

Why so salty, i'm not trying to show it around. It was the player-type i was when i was about to take the picture; also, why not included it? I have other private add-ons, if i wanted to show off what i had, i would just show them all.
because it makes it a poor and lazy gallery post? You're too lazy to switch from the playertype you are that has nothing to do with the setting, jesus why wouldn't you just jet out of the place? What else would you expect people to do other than look at the thing and wonder about it and not the actual build, this is a dumb argument, I just find hard to believe you just put it there just because.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 07:57:19 PM by Judge »

because it makes it a poor and lazy gallery post? You're too lazy to switch from the playertype you are that has nothing to do with the setting, jesus why wouldn't you just jet out of the place? What else would you expect people to do other than look at the thing and wonder about it and not the actual build, this is a dumb argument, I just find hard to believe you just put it there just because.
And why are you mad about it? lmfaoo

I don't find it hard to believe its an argument because you think i'm lying. Here you are insulting me for simple taking a picture with an add-on in it. What is the need to change player types? Like, i feel if you had an issue, you could have personal messaged me instead of showing out on this topic. You think my propose is to make people jealous or envious? Dude it wasn't a big deal to began with and its not a big deal now. I find this discussion to be a waste of time, but you are entitled to believe what you please.

And why are you mad about it? lmfaoo
shows it off in any post that could have sort of directness to the thing, with no real apparent reason from what i've seen
because it makes it a poor and lazy gallery post? You're too lazy to switch from the playertype you are that has nothing to do with the setting
I still see no real reason for posting it in this thread, how does it relate at all?
I never said I was mad, I was just stating the facts in full detail, not depending on if they offended anyone or not

Like, i feel if you had an issue, you could have personal messaged me instead of showing out on this topic.
You didn't have to continue the argument, they work both ways dontcha' know

It may work both ways but it would have never happen if you didn't post.

It may work both ways but it would have never happen if you didn't post.
if 2 people are fighting, both of them can back out, and just leave it behind, or better yet, just ignore the other guy from the start, it works much better.
Not saying I tried to start something, I just said it as it was, aside from confusing you with your little buddy legoboss

if 2 people are fighting, both of them can back out, and just leave it behind, or better yet, just ignore the other guy from the start, it works much better.
Not saying I tried to start something, I just said it as it was, aside from confusing you with your little buddy legoboss
I've been alive long enough to know ignoring an issue is not the was to go. If sea water hits freshwater, you cant stop salt from getting the the fresh water. Now both bodies of water are tainted.

I've been alive long enough to know ignoring an issue is not the was to go. If sea water hits freshwater, you cant stop salt from getting the the fresh water. Now both bodies of water are tainted.
hm, im done with this conversation, it seems like more or less like your running in circles, how you can relate salt with an internet fight is beyond me, as i cant see anything being tainted by backing out of an argument. Its obvious you have some higher understanding of the world than me and im not worthy