Author Topic: [VIDEO] Click adventure thing [?]  (Read 901 times)

Should I continue developing this into a click adventure type game? I don't know if I should, though. Bad at those things.
Sound effects, fancy cars, all that. It'd be a long map so you can use vehicles.

looks cool, if you made some of the sounds less drastic they would probably fit better.
i hope you guys don't get chainbanned for that

What will you call the addon if it was released.

Yeah the sounds are mostly good except for the car braking, I mean it kind of doesn't mesh well with the hum of the car driving if you know what I'm saying, but I like it

Yeah the sounds are mostly good except for the car braking, I mean it kind of doesn't mesh well with the hum of the car driving if you know what I'm saying, but I like it
This I know I'll be working on.

What will you call the addon if it was released.
This is actually purely a test, and in this case, is just about 90% LESS than what a full gamemode would actually include. See, I actually care about looks, and feel, and not just gameplay. It's a large factor to the overall likeness to any sort of game out there, and if I were to make something, I would name it after the general plot of it. The gamemode would have plot. Say, a zombie adventure game. "Undead Rises" or something.

looks cool, if you made some of the sounds less drastic they would probably fit better.
i hope you guys don't get chainbanned for that
Exactly what I said above. It's new and innovative in Blockland terms, so I'm sticking with it.

ya do it
...Alrighty then.

Use a poll website and at the end of the videos, leave a choice to, I dunno, enter the car or go through the door. After a day, whichever got more votes goes next. Or you can just branch the paths and make every possible path (works better if you have situation that are different but leads to the same thing).

Use a poll website and at the end of the videos, leave a choice to, I dunno, enter the car or go through the door. After a day, whichever got more votes goes next. Or you can just branch the paths and make every possible path (works better if you have situation that are different but leads to the same thing).
I have always wanted to make an ingame representation where each user gets to feel what they want to do and exactly how. A video series like that is already planned under a different entitlement, I know it'll be military themed, and I know it's going to be a bit more serious than regular Blockland videos.
Imagine War of the Servers from Gmod. It was a serious project but on a very thick subject, and it got through just fine and actually was enjoyable. Most BL videos now are very boring, have long scenes that can be awkward if someone is showing a friend, and...overall, those kinds of videos are in too high of numbers.

Back on topic though, if I do make something, it'll be a downloadable singleplayer only gamemode.

SC

Please do. I like this so far. Also I agree with the Pollcode/Strawpoll thing.