Author Topic: Bot Falling Damage, is it possible?  (Read 524 times)

I've searched on the forums quite a few times trying to see anything about it, but I haven't seen enough on this subject. I want to know if falling damage on a bot can be turned into an add-on and become possible. I was playing Nobot's throw mod and my friends had left my private server after a while. I decided to see if I could kill a bot by throwing them into a wall = it didn't work. I threw a different bot into the ground from high heights - it didn't work...
Now, I've know for a few years that bots could never die from impact damage, but it's been bothering me more then ever. Not to mention, if I were playing with bots on a throw-mod server, they wouldn't know what to do (They also know how to dismount when in your hands). So, I would want to know why this isn't being talked about a little more than nothing at all. I'd like to learn some scripting to make this possible, but I know this would take some one with experience and expertise, less than half the time.

I'm grateful for any talk on this subject!
- IGN: Hazard Squad 4 (BL ID: 4792)

If I were to go about making this, then how would I do it? I wouldn't mind trying myself, possibly.

Would it be a custom bot? A bot setting? A new datablock?

Bots take falling damage normally. The add-on you're using for bots breaks it for some reason.

Do you have an idea which one it might be? I guess I'll have to trouble shoot to see what's causing this to not work. Thanks for the heads up!

I got it, it was the old version of Ai_ZombieModePlus

-locked!-