New Cartoon Network Show: Uncle Grandpa

Author Topic: New Cartoon Network Show: Uncle Grandpa  (Read 2647 times)

I don't know if i'm late but I don't really care. What is wrong with this show it's hurting my brain ;-;

I don't want to see what generation comes out of this.

oh god i watched an episode its awful -.-

I watched an episode of this... It was awful, the new generations will see it and then things are just gonna go bad

it's the next annoying orange

the name of this makes me think it's supporting incest.

The only thing on that channel that's pretty good is Rick and Morty, but that comes on at a later time if I'm correct.

Where the forget is the Wren and Stumpy and the 90s stuff?

There are no good new shows coming out.

Where the forget is the Wren and Stumpy and the 90s stuff?

There are no good new shows coming out.

"Deus Ex is one of those games where everyone who liked it is now incredibly familiar with the first hour of it; because occasionally they get a urge to give it a replay, and it won't be long before they think to themself: "Blimey, I don't remember it looking quite this much like ass."

You kids don't remember just how terrible some of the old cartoons were because it was sitting in front of you on the TV and you people just didn't care what was on.

Shows like Cow & Chicken where they intentionally sound challenged all the time are not funny, no matter how nostalgic they may seem to some people.

Those cartoons are low effort (specifically in writing, not necessarily in animation), quick skits combined into whole episodes. Take Johnny Bravo for example. Whats the structure of every episode ever? Ill tell you. Johnny tries to get babe or tries to do something involving getting babes along the way. Johnny fails and is punished by 'comedy'. This is every episode ever, just with a different theme and palette. I mean it: go back and try a Johnny Bravo marathon and see how long you can last before you're sick of the repeating nature of the episodes.

Go ahead and complain about Uncle Grandpa all you want, but let me tell you, Nostalgia is a seductive liar. You're always going to hold the older cartoons higher than the newer ones, even if they're just as terrible/good.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:36:15 AM by Randomness »

yeah i'm just tying to ignore it at this point and hope it goes away

like a mosquito bite or something

OH
DEAR
GOD
NO.

Hey, guys, remember when Cartoon Network actually made CARTOOOONNS?

Edit: And while we're on the same page, Disney?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:23:49 AM by Duhman115 »

The only thing on that channel that's pretty good is Rick and Morty, but that comes on at a later time if I'm correct.
That's adultswim.

coughcoughadventuretimecoughc oughregularshowcoughcoughgumb allcoughcoughjesusthCIAabadco ughcoughcough