Author Topic: New Cartoon Network Show: Uncle Grandpa  (Read 2651 times)

I watched an episode of this... It was awful, the new generations will see it and then things are just gonna go bad

kids these days

coughcoughadventuretimecoughcoughregularshowcoughcoughgumballcoughcoughjesusthCIAabadcoughcoughcough
sneeze steven universe sneeze

Oh god, I hate that show so much that this made me never tap one finger on my TV.

I never watched one episode but, when I tried to watch it. It makes me want to kill somebody. When I heard of this show, I was like "What the hell is this?" I watched it and my jaw dropped and I was speechless how batstuff crazy it is and how unfunny it was. I thought that cartoon is now dead so as Cartoon Network. I was suprised that it was the same guy who create Secret Mountain Fort Awesome which bombed and got discontinued quickly and Cartoon Network is just going to make Surreal cartoons which is I hate.

Kids are just annoying little idiots that don't give a stuff.

i'm p sure the reason this even got on is because they know kids will laugh just because "lol so random xd"

and they think they can get away with puns without even blinking, it's disgusting

Good thing we don't watch CN,
wait crap my brothers watch nick
and my desk is in that room
someone help me

The shows on Cartoon Network are actually taking an upturn as far as I can tell, with the exception of a few bad apples. Nickelodeon, on the other hand, is practically 2 stuff quality cartoons and SITCOMS EVERYWHERE HOLY stuff

my reason for not watching cartoon network
>channel surfing
>goes on cartoon network, ben ten is on
>hears kid shout in annoying voice "but we need it to stop the ineyelarg!"

Never watched that channel again.

I enjoyed the og short on youtube, but as a show itself... If you ever search the best rejected pilot episodes and then watch that it's pretty painful

at least they greenlighted Lakewood Plaza Turbo

I enjoyed the og short on youtube, but as a show itself... If you ever search the best rejected pilot episodes and then watch that it's pretty painful

at least they greenlighted Lakewood Plaza Turbo

Wait, they did? Seriously? YESSSSS

Most of the old shows were terrible too.

This belongs in the "You Cringe You Lose" thread.

Never heard of this, but it sounds pretty awful just looking at the posts.

I miss Samurai Jack.

This, Ed Edd n Eddy, and Courage the Cowardly Dog (despite near traumatizing) were my favorite shows to watch, and I still watch them when they come on.

Never heard of this, but it sounds pretty awful just looking at the posts.
Feel free to watch it.