Poll

Do you like the current map?

Yes.
18 (45%)
No.
22 (55%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: BlockoBlocko's Super Murder Mystery- Shut down temporarily  (Read 27674 times)

User was banned for this post
RIP. you shouldnt have used the hack.

I think Period is doing that. I haven't seen anyone else do it.
Proton, I was not doing that, at least, not as much as Rocket was doing it. And even when people killed me, I warned them before I gave them a kick. Rocket went on ahead and kicked.

It seemed like the ones based more on strategy, rather than unnecessary RP related nonsense, were much more successful and enjoyable.  Round timer is outrageously long, playertype is absolute junk, etc.

It seemed like the ones based more on strategy, rather than unnecessary RP related nonsense, were much more successful and enjoyable.  Round timer is outrageously long, playertype is absolute junk, etc.
Well, the round lasts until either the mafia or innocents die. So an infinite timer, per-say. Also, I'm pretty sure that the playertype is what allows players to go unconscious and get bodybagged, though I'm not entirely sure.

people litteraly kill anybody near a dead body on sight

people litteraly kill anybody near a dead body on sight
That is against the rules.

Your rules for people-

1. Do not kill randomly if you are innocent. (1 RDM= 4 hours ban)
2. Do NOT assume the winner of a fight you witness is a member of the mafia.
3. Do not kill your fellow Mafiosos. (3 hour ban)
4. Do not flame/harass the other users. (Up to the admin's decision)
5. Do not try to crash the server. (Will result in a permanent ban)
6. Do not spam the chat. (Week ban)
7. Do not complain about the server. (Usually a kick or 5 minute ban)
8. Do not ask for admin.
9. Do not make an innocent player unconscious multiple times if you are innocent. (30 minute ban)
10. Do not go AFK. (Will be kicked from the server)
11. Do not ask for the weapons. We will never release them. (5 minute ban)
12. Do not accuse others of RDMing falsely. (2 hours ban)
13. Killing an unconcious player who was not on the other team. (2 hours ban)
14. Do not attempt to escape the map or throw people out of the map. (3 hours ban)
15. Do not kill an admin who is outside of mini game.

Rules 1, 2, 6, 7, 8(Oops, I broken that), 9, 10, 12, 13, 14 Are Broken Everyday.

And Admin rules...

1. Do not change the environment of the server without permission.
2. Do not change the server settings without permission.
3. Do not edit the map.

Rules 2 and 3 are sometimes broken.

I mean, I love the game, But when you made it 24/7 People have the chance to RDM every round. I suggest taking real action on the game AND Enforcing rules to your admins. Sometimes I don't even know how you made people like Aero Admin (You De-admined him). Do you even have your admins read the rules?!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 09:38:59 AM by Scar. z »

15. Do not kill an admin who is outside of mini game.
oops

Rule 2 is massively flawed.
The only time you can kill somebody is if they start shooting at you. So if you see 1 person start shooting at another out of nowhere it's safe to assume they're mafia, but killing that person is considered a freekill even if they are mafia. The mafia also have the upper hand as they can just get a headshot on you with a secret pistol, even if you see a mafia kill with a secret pistol it's still considered rule 2.
It's also easy to figure out who the mafia are because the mafia don't get instantly banned every time they kill somebody.

Basically, the Mafia win 9/10 rounds because of rule 2.
Solution: remove rule 2.

Solution: remove rule 2.
Problem, You see this is what he means: If you happen to see a Fight going on, but you don't know who started it, that is Breaking he rules. What is not, Happening to see a Person kill someone yet the the victim Didn't Know/ Didn't Start it. So it is Not breaking the rules if you kill someone that you saw START the fight. But if you just walked in, not knowing who started what gives you no right to amuse the winner of the fight is Maf.