Author Topic: Painters guild  (Read 832 times)

Its on greenlight.

You can try it for free here: http://guildofpainters.com/.

I was disappointed when I realized I couldn't fling Leonardo into the air and make him plummet to his death.
Other then that, it looked cool. I didn't really have that much time to figure out the mechanics.

wow this is pretty cool

It's neat, but it's not something I'd go for.

ahhhhhhhh i keep getting overwhelmed with paintings

ahhhhhhhh i keep getting overwhelmed with paintings

You gotta be quick Never have anyone Idle (training skills) unless there are no orders. Have the quickest one on the hard paints and the slowest on the easy ones and make sure they rest on the chair to recuperate there stamina.

Low stamina means low productivity. If you lose paintings you'll end up bankrupt you need to pay the costs remember that.

The game is good I like alot the concept can't wait till he adds the rest of the ages/sandbox.

UHHH I bought one of the good couches +4 rest or something and I went bankrupt cause of it, you cannot buy anything but chairs without fear of going bankrupt

i bought the marble couch, and beat the game with it, but at one point i realized i couldnt buy anything else

You gotta be quick Never have anyone Idle (training skills) unless there are no orders. Have the quickest one on the hard paints and the slowest on the easy ones and make sure they rest on the chair to recuperate there stamina.

Low stamina means low productivity. If you lose paintings you'll end up bankrupt you need to pay the costs remember that.

The game is good I like alot the concept can't wait till he adds the rest of the ages/sandbox.
lol i just wasn't letting my painters rest long enough

I think the hardest part for me Is getting leonardo to surpass his teacher. I put them almost always together to maximize the paintings but the master gets more lvl then him.