Author Topic: Blockland Brickpack Essentials  (Read 4217 times)

*NOTE* Thanks for helping me set this up guys, but if someone could teach me how to make a hyper link that would be great, so I can link you guys to the thread with a smaller link that says thread instead of the whole address.
[url=www.blockland.us/smf]The Forums[/url] -> The Forums
like this?

and the only brick packs I need are the defaults

*NOTE* Thanks for helping me set this up guys, but if someone could teach me how to make a hyper link that would be great, so I can link you guys to the thread with a smaller link that says thread instead of the whole address.
Here's how you do it:
Code: [Select]
[url=PUT YOUR LINK HERE]Any word(s). Even images work.[/url]

Example:
[url=http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=113985.0]One Random BrickPack by Fart & King Tinks[/url]
Example shows up as:
One Random BrickPack by Fart & King Tinks

Ok thanks I will do that now

I mean the ones by Siba

Can you give me a link to use or a specific name because it seems Siba has 2 pole brick packs, the horizontals, and adapters.

thanks
The point of the table code is to not have a need for stuffty spaces.

Demian's Brick Packs (1-3) have useful generic bricks so you don't need 10 different ones. SuperWalls are nice for lazy people but not essential.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 12:46:34 PM by TristanLuigi »

Can you give me a link to use or a specific name because it seems Siba has 2 pole brick packs, the horizontals, and adapters.
All of them.

Demian's Brick Packs (1-3) have useful genetic bricks so you don't need 10 different ones. SuperWalls are nice for lazy people but not essential.
Could you maybe find me a link to the thread of demains brick pack because I cant find one
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:37:47 AM by clone534 »

Could you maybe find me a link to the thread of demains brick pack because I cant find one
You're spelling it wrong, it's Demian. They're on RTB as Demian's Basic Brickpack. I'm on my phone, so I can't get you links.

You're spelling it wrong, it's Demian. They're on RTB as Demian's Basic Brickpack. I'm on my phone, so I can't get you links.

k thanks