Author Topic: Dogling...  (Read 2691 times)

so apparently when someone has the same avatar as you it's a crime? that's basically what I'm seeing here. username defines identity, not avatar.

noedit:
he had a name close to yours, not the same thing as yours. if anything, your friends usually know what your name is apart from other people. anyway, i think this guy was joking, and he really is no harm to you or anyone at all. let loose sometimes.

so apparently when someone has the same avatar as you it's a crime? that's basically what I'm seeing here. username defines identity, not avatar.
id defines identity, not username. username can be changed.

OH stuff
I FELL FOR IT,
no wonder he acted like an idiot while building part of the elevator,
that dogling is an starfish trying to ruin people's reputation

Because some jackass set his name to Blockhead*****, causing everyone starting with the actual Blockhead***** to have the number one higher as the one matching the blid was already used.
yeah, pretty sure that's wrong too

i dont get it. whats wrong with the name dogling...

Since Badspot had the ID of 0 he couldn't be Blockhead0, Instead it made him Blockhead1.
So because of Badspot and his ID all Blockhead names are offset by 1. The end.
wait are you forgetin serious lol

wait are you forgetin serious lol

I thought that was common knowledge.

Even though this is unrelated, he and his brother "Dog" spammed VCE on my server, and spamming minigame events.
Please don't ask why there was a minigame

Even though this is unrelated, he and his brother "Dog" spammed VCE on my server, and spamming minigame events.
Noedit: And Dogling, I'm Kenko.

what events did op spam specifically

projectiles?

what events did op spam specifically

projectiles?
VCE - Projectiles
for minigame events he spammed chatmessages and sounds

OH stuff
I FELL FOR IT,
no wonder he acted like an idiot while building part of the elevator,
that dogling is an starfish trying to ruin people's reputation
Dude. That was me... My ign is Dogling. Wow..just wow.