Author Topic: banned for no reason by furdle  (Read 6820 times)

he never said he didnt want ANYONE in the server. he just didnt want annoying people.

in case you didnt know. there are many annoying users on blockland. so to you dumb people, it may appear hes banning any and all people on sight. but you may be an annoying person without the perspective.

As much as he has permission to ban people for little to no reason, people like rlcbm have just as much permission to make a topic and complain about it. There's tools, one of them being default, to give Furdle what he wants. I don't understand why he chose the hardest way to go about it.

Wow i thought i killed this with the reason behind his ban yet it still lives.

the discussion is less about the ban itself and more about the underlying philosophy about banning

which is what good dramas usually devolve into, instead of just talkin about weird special interest things and calling eachother stupid names

he never said he didnt want ANYONE in the server. he just didnt want annoying people.

in case you didnt know. there are many annoying users on blockland. so to you dumb people, it may appear hes banning any and all people on sight. but you may be an annoying person without the perspective.
Why is Bisjac the only one that is mentally capable of understanding what happened?
I have an unwritten mode which some of my admins know as "Banzone" in which if anyone joins which is even vaguely annoying, they will be banned.
It is to keep concentration correctly focused.
I always lift the bans once the project has been completed and is ready to be publically hosted as a game mode.

I have an unwritten mode which some of my admins know as "Banzone" in which if anyone joins which is even vaguely annoying, they will be banned.
i thought you couldn't ban yourself if you were the host :cookieMonster:

i thought you couldn't ban yourself if you were the host :cookieMonster:
Why was this needed?  I know a lot of people have reason for hating on Furdle but this was a low blow.

Why is Bisjac the only one that is mentally capable of understanding what happened?
It is to keep concentration correctly focused.
I always lift the bans once the project has been completed and is ready to be publically hosted as a game mode.

Yeah, I guess it makes sense to me now. I thought you just banned anyone who joined.

I dont want a passworded or whitelisted server.
While the server was work in progress I had it open so people could join, some of which who I banned immediately. When the server was finally finished I lifted all the bans and stopped giving out frequent bans.
When I am building a project I do not want people I don't like coming into my server as they distract me and other builders on my server.
This makes no sense at all, lol.

Dude he has a point
If you get banned by Badspot, there was a reason.

Why was this needed?  I know a lot of people have reason for hating on Furdle but this was a low blow.
Furdle is garbage, lol, there's no such thing as a low blow for him.

This makes no sense at all, lol.
It does
many people are welcome and many others not and he doesn't want everyone to message what the password is

Don't Worry Dude, I made a topic about it