FYI - Parallax is BDX

Author Topic: FYI - Parallax is BDX  (Read 25047 times)

who is twerky
is he twenky or am i stupid

BDX777 is an old troll who had a raging fit after being banned and decided to annoy multiple users and made some sort of Badspot hating group.

He's playing it dumb so we can put his past issues behind us in order to start another round of bullstuff.

who is twerky
is he twenky or am i stupid
Yeah he's Twenky, and Twenky is Twentefreak.

oh i thought the title said phydeoux, you scared me there. isn't BDX the guy who friends everyone on RTB?

oh i thought the title said phydeoux, you scared me there. isn't BDX the guy who friends everyone on RTB?
no, he's banned from RTB.

Gun Massacre = BDX?
This explains a lot of things.
I remember he always went tryhard to kill me in servers, and he acted like an idiot.
I guess if he keeps his act together he can stay. I hope he does, it's just he has a history.

seems legit.

I actually tried to even things out with him one time by joining his server. He basically begged me to unban him from my server, to which I refused, and then I was banned for 'Problem User'. lol

I actually tried to even things out with him one time by joining his server. He basically begged me to unban him from my server, to which I refused, and then I was banned for 'Problem User'. lol
No, you joined and were verbally abusive.
After I banned you, you revenge banned. How childish.

No, you joined and were verbally abusive.
After I banned you, you revenge banned. How childish.