FYI - Parallax is BDX

Author Topic: FYI - Parallax is BDX  (Read 25061 times)

And all I wanted was to play Gmod.
...what does that have to do with anything?

It's back, folks.
Pagestretch incoming.

Click on the photos for better res

...what does that have to do with anything?
Look at some earlier pages.

BDX, you're so beyond help it's actually beginning to make me sincerely think you may have a serious mental condition. If you're this stubborn and arrogant to go as far as complaining about Blockland Forumers on your abandoned warehouse of a subreddit and you're too immature to admit you're Gun Massacre, then what the hell are you doing trying to fit into this community? The reason nobody likes you is because you're that whiny douchebag kid in the corner - the proverbial ticking time bomb who you can't address directly in fear of him crying incessantly. The problem with you is that you believe you are perfect, I know this because when you got banned from RTB you made a Google Docs page of how much of an starfish I am. This is not a good trait to have. You're probably going to end up in prison and you won't even be able to befriend the lowest of the low inside. Seriously sort it out.

It's back, folks.
Pagestretch incoming.
Click on the photos for better res
why would you make the chat window max size then take the pictures

Remember the olden days when being an alt was a big deal?

Do you still wanna play gmod :p

why would you make the chat window max size then take the pictures
Why would you take pictures of a text field that you can copy+paste

I'd just like to remind everyone that Twerky/Twenky/Twentefreak only made this thread out of sheer stuffs and giggles.
[i mg width=1000 height=132]http://s20.postimg.org/snak66hj1/bandicam_2014_01_08_20_02_34_453.png[/img]
Notice the blinking ice cream and the link to this thread. And all I wanted was to play Gmod.
I'm not sure who you're trying to convince here.
Try harder

BDX is an annoying downie with a victim complex

Wow. Badspot was right. BDX really is mentally unstable.

lol @ bdx reporting cassord's images

next time use imgur

next time use imgur
Ouch, looks like BDX flagged my photos and got them taken down. reupping on photobucket shortly so you can all cringe at him once again.
referring to imgur

who is twerky even? i sent him PMs asking who he was and he responded with nearly the same kind of responses BDX has.