Author Topic: Badmin Ban, 2 weeks..  (Read 3448 times)

But it may wasn't me killing it,  i was just getting the red key in dispenser then he suddenly banned me.. He may confused me as someone else freeshooting him?
You freekill quite frequently so I doubt that is the case.

You freekill quite frequently so I doubt that is the case.
I only Freekilled 3 times because of the first cell with key, and it was long time ago, im sorry about that.

I bought the game on 2012. Before steam. And the game, was better without steam, believe me.
Then you don't deserve help.

"Hit and run away"

This means you more than likely freekilled somebody, and then left the server as a form of 'ban evasion.'

The admins on Tezuni's Prison Escape are known to be provoked for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
I highly doubt that they will unban you.
A long time ago I was banned for two weeks for telling an admin to ban a freekiller.
Didn't you get banned for being a blatant dipstick?

The server itself is okay but Tezuni and his forgetup admins ruin everything.

This means you more than likely freekilled somebody, and then left the server as a form of 'ban evasion.'
 Didn't you get banned for being a blatant dipstick?
If I was being a "blatant dipstick", why would they give me mod?
On my first day of being mod, I was freekilled. I then asked KfAmped if he could revive me, after I kicked the freekiller.
Instead, he ignores my chat message and spams snake.wav
I ask him the second time, and I get a ban (I forget how long)

I'm sure the reason was more righteous than that, but I'll ask around. I just find the radical switch from whiteknighting the server to wanting to drop an atomic bomb on it just because you lost a position of power amusing.

[img ]http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t426/binkybadjln/best-family-guy-gifs-okay_zps03251a89.gif?t=1389228117[/img]
Ok, seriously. We have thousands of these dramas going around about Tezuni's batstuff crazy admins, do we really need more?

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 03:09:39 PM by Badspot »

Ok, seriously. We have thousands of these dramas going around about Tezuni's batstuff crazy admins, do we really need more?
Not sure if this counts as "don't care don't post"

Tezuni's servers are unchallenged when it comes to the worst there is in blockland

Not sure if this counts as "don't care don't post"

So report it and move on ......

A 2 week ban is lucky.
Getting banned from a jail server
Ohohoho

Ok, Everyone the answer is done, i got unbanned but we still trying to do something, thanks for help! :)