Author Topic: only needs 4 supercomputers to run  (Read 2317 times)

Was I the only person that felt like the entire thing looked plastic rather than real?

Anyone who couldn't immediately tell that it's mostly real-life footage needs to go do something besides playing games for a few months. And that's coming from me.

Anyone who couldn't immediately tell that it's mostly real-life footage needs to go do something besides playing games for a few months. And that's coming from me.

Whoa

from you?

Well from the title of the topic and the title of the video, the purpose really seemed like it was supposed to be super realistic, that the audience wouldn't be able to tell the difference between real-life and virtual reality.

hey these graphics look pretty nea- oh great more tacticool pouchmen with M4s
PASS.
What if the M4s are now suddenly M16A1s?

Still not enough for the mighty qwepir

Whoa

from you?

Yes, from me as a person who by rights should not be able to tell the difference between what is virtual and what is real, who does little more than play games all day.

Well from the title of the topic and the title of the video, the purpose really seemed like it was supposed to be super realistic, that the audience wouldn't be able to tell the difference between real-life and virtual reality.

But it doesn't do a very good job of that, you can tell where it's not real because it looks completely unnatural and really stands out.

with M- guns
theres no fun
especially stuff smooth triangle grip made of discomfort and slip when whet
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 01:07:49 AM by Qwepir »

Yes, from me as a person who by rights should not be able to tell the difference between what is virtual and what is real, who does little more than play games all day.

whoa

with M- guns
theres no fun
Not even the M1 Garand? Hmmm... Hmmm....

How about a storm trooper blaster, pulse gun from aliens(probably an m gun), a lasgun, bolter, starcraft gauss rifle, and the morita rifle from starship troopers?

bold

I really don't understand what you're trying to get at here

How about a storm trooper blaster
tiny baby gun for little child soldier hands, make feel like toy.
pulse gun from aliens
meaty "manly man" weapon for use by guffawing imbecile who think they john rambo wayne.
lasgun
quality weapon made of factory of vostroya, shoot good and ammo is many.
bolter
brick made of brick, no sight of iron. i am not space marine, no aiming projects on my eyes, is useless to me.
starcraft gauss rifle
phenomenal failure of gun, with all technology still fails to wound zergling? i laugh at gauss rifle ha ha.
morita rifle from starship troopers?
jingoistic war pigs and their loud guns no better than orks i kill to protect family. i spit on morita rifle.

The company does 3d scanning for buildings n stuff. Not surprised it looks this good.

will this work with intel graphics

will this work with intel graphics

It'll run fine on an 1995 IBM computer. Guarantee you.