only needs 4 supercomputers to run

Author Topic: only needs 4 supercomputers to run  (Read 2309 times)

quality weapon made of factory of vostroya, shoot good and ammo is many
I'm pretty sure the Lucius pattern lasgun is better.

I'm pretty sure the Lucius pattern lasgun is better.
you are the krieg stink you are the krieg smell
forget yourself back to krieg and continue doing horrible thing to women you pig

realistic looking isnt any good if the game isnt fun to play.

citation; crysis

you are the krieg stink you are the krieg smell
forget yourself back to krieg and continue doing horrible thing to women you pig
Hypocrite vostroyan. No matter how many firstborns you send , you will always be traitors.

I would never want to play a game that looks 100% real.
At that point I can walk outside.

I play games to escape my reality, not enter one like it.
Graphics does not make a game better. Why does nobody else know that?

This makes me mad at gaming companies.
Stop that stuff.

i assume this is aimed at pc gamers?

because the extreme downgrade in the game's looks they would have to do just to have it run on a ps4 or xbone would be disgusting and a waste of time.

I play games to escape my reality, not enter one like it.

Well the fact of the matter is that when games become realistic like this "teaser", it's still a game and can be programmed to however you like it. Would that not allow you to escape your reality and even shape it to however you like? To the point of it being comparable to The Matrix? If your reality is in a broken down building with military running through it, then I understand. Why are you so against a game that has 100% realism or even approaching that?

Sure, you can walk outside, but can you shoot people, commit vandalism and arson, go to different planets, have battles in space, etc. etc.? Yeah, no. There's consequences.

This is just 3D rendered models and scenes put into an actual building, its not very hard to witness the transition.

This is probably the dumbest teaser I've ever seen. All I see is recorded footage post-processed to look less realistic than originally with some horrifyingly uncanny-valley character models mixed in. I see no actual gameplay. From what I saw I'd guess it's just a generic boring FPS with even more cutscenes (except live-action).

Get Even subtlety removes the classic division between single-player and multiplayer experiences to unfold two linked stories.
wtf does this mean? they make it sound like its some kind of Destiny or Dark Souls crap, like where the singleplayer blends in and out of multiplayer.

wtf does this mean? they make it sound like its some kind of Destiny or Dark Souls crap, like where the singleplayer blends in and out of multiplayer.

Maybe its like Brink? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyone who couldn't immediately tell that it's mostly real-life footage needs to go do something besides playing games for a few months. And that's coming from me.

The funniest part about how wrong you are is that your smugness makes you look even worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxLMOscTZRk

It's called baked lighting and this tech is FAR from new. Probably the only things that are "real" are the soldiers walking around.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 01:27:38 PM by dkamm65 »

Pretty dumb teaser honestly. I want action. Annoyed..