Blockland Gold - locked bc im 2 lazy to do anything with it

Author Topic: Blockland Gold - locked bc im 2 lazy to do anything with it  (Read 2393 times)

Blockland Gold

Blockland gold is the HOTTEST epic amazing Group living for Payment!!! You pay join the group, and you enter the group like person normal would. You only need pay $20 and you get your subscript to Block Gold!!! Very Highquality and its not bad at all, like many people are thinking about it! This group descripting is not parody of Furling (Furling is cool man) this is parody of Goggles transgender.

If you are having key under 40k, you are part of group by defaulting!!!

If not, police wire 20$ to Me:
• button to wire * *•

Please thank enjoy this group.

NAW BUT REALLY

what's the point
The point is that we go around building things, but everything is very lavish and extraordinarily rich.

THE POINT IS TRULY THAT WE BUILD LAVISHLY!

I'm not a particularly great builder myself, but I am a great designer. For example, I make everything you sit on gold. Gold couches, gold toilets, gold TVs.

The group is meant to make everything too rich. Like, so rich people would vomit upon visiting the place. And we take stuff things and make 'em nice. Like trailers. You like trailer parks? Too bad. Solid gold wheels.

To join, just apply with a design idea or a build, and put your IGN + Blockland name, and then I'll put you on the list.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:28:46 PM by Candy Apple »

POST ONLY VIEWABLE BY BLOCKLAND GOLD SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERS

I would like to not be in this clan by default

This isn't as good as Blockland Platinum

This isn't as good as Blockland Platinum
Yessing it is.

what's the point
The point is that we go around building things, but everything is very lavish and extraordinarily rich.

and what is the point of that

and what is the point of that
what is the point of any building clan

this one's just got a specific type of build