●[AoB]● - Architects of Blockland - 2014

Author Topic: ●[AoB]● - Architects of Blockland - 2014  (Read 15954 times)

I would love to be in this clan, so I will start building! Who should I message when I'm done? General Jake?

I would love to be in this clan, so I will start building! Who should I message when I'm done? General Jake?
you don't have to message anyone, you can post a topic in the gallery or something

Hey, I'm gonna be away for a couple weeks. I'd like someone to post a few pics of the mansion now that it's a bit more advanced in progress. Also you guys can work on it if you want.

Not sure why the server is down at the moment, I'll try to get it back up as soon as possible!

Double post, but everything should be back up now.

emagersh you double post! burn in circles!!

Ok, I'm back :), getting back to bl in a couple days tops

Hm, I'd love to join the clan.

Ok, I've been to the server a couple times and I saw a bit of progress, it's not much but I guess I wouldn't have helped a lot either. Haven't ran into anyone though. Has anybody gotten on Blockland lately?

RTB's gone now so we're gonna have to use steam instead.

I can probably get on during most of the time during this weekend.  School has just been so overwhelming lately.

I was on a few times this week. I've been really busy with school, I'll probably be able to start playing regularly again sometime this week.

is brickitect in it?
Uhh... no... we have a member list in the original post.

is brickitect in it?
I'm pretty sure he's apping though; he PMed me about it.