Author Topic: Racerboy - Hypocritical Spammer  (Read 5985 times)

it's funny because you, raven and betelgeuse always go on servers to crash them, troll, or just annoy the crap out of people

imo you have no room to be talking
It's like they're the leaders of the axis

I hope posting real life pictures of people isn't against the rules, but here's one of Racerboy that i found.

Wait a second...

That's not a picture of racerboy
I need a closer look...

Even closer...

Found him!

it's funny because you, raven and betelgeuse always go on servers to crash them, troll, or just annoy the crap out of people

when have i ever done this and how does that make it acceptable to harass betel when he finally tried to give back to the community by hosting something unique

Who tought racerboy was so handsome?

You forgot Raven

Thread is now about Racerboy and his loveiness

If you can't tell it's one of apex's alts.

Why am I involved in this? I wasn't involved in the situation at all lol. It's basically a long ongoing grudge match between Destoryerofblocks and Racerboy. Not to mention I'm on Racerboy's side in this argument.

that's so raven
multiple people can say i'm not raven, stop trying to dismiss my stuff

Why am I involved in this? I wasn't involved in the situation at all lol. It's basically a long ongoing grudge match between Destoryerofblocks and Racerboy. Not to mention I'm on Racerboy's side in this argument.
he hasn't even presented an argument

multiple people can say i'm not raven, stop trying to dismiss my stuff
he hasn't even presented an argument
You still shouldn't have made the drama though. Yeah it was kind of funny you made it, but why not settle it yourselves?

You still shouldn't have made the drama though. Yeah it was kind of funny you made it, but why not settle it yourselves?
that is the entire point of the drama forum

that is the entire point of the drama forum
Why so irrelevant people that we don't care about at all can pick sides and have a pointless, endless argument? Should have just waited for him to get back online and settle it.

Why so irrelevant people that we don't care about at all can pick sides and have a pointless, endless argument? Should have just waited for him to get back online and settle it.
basically yeah

also how could i have settled this