Author Topic: What was "call server command- output event"?  (Read 1554 times)

Is that even possible? There are three options I see
  • Make it impossible for non-admin clients to apply the event to a brick (lol good luck with that)
  • Make it a Client event, that requires an admin to be the client (someone could onPlayerTouch > Client > serverCmd > quit and have an admin step on that brick or a similar trick)
  • Unrestricted

Make it impossible for non-admin clients to apply the event to a brick (lol good luck with that)
Isn't this a default feature? Or is that only input events?
Either way, easy.
  • Make it a Client event, that requires an admin to be the client (someone could onPlayerTouch > Client > serverCmd > quit and have an admin step on that brick or a similar trick)
And then normal players could make admins ban everyone.

• Make it impossible for non-admin clients to apply the event to a brick (lol good luck with that)
That's easy, but where's the point? You could just use admin only events or not enable it at all, if you don't need it right now.
That doesn't make it less dangerous, it's a brick event so you can use brick vce variables should you ever need to do that.
  • Unrestricted
That's how it is now.

So why not add restrictions in the event's coding to permanently set it to admin-only?
If he did this, it probably wouldn't have been failed

It's too bad though, because I see many uses for this for my server, which disables events for non-admins.