Author Topic: 2k keys  (Read 27014 times)

Pretty sure this isnt true. I know some low 3000's personally that didnt buy it from plimus.
Uh, what. What does that have to do with anything?

We could also use a base 64 string, and current IDs would be converted.
That's true, and either one should be easy to implement, but if there is any math involved in using the IDs, converting it back for that would be difficult.
That said, I doubt there is any sort of math done on IDs in-game.

That's true, and either one should be easy to implement, but if there is any math involved in using the IDs, converting it back for that would be difficult.
That said, I doubt there is any sort of math done on IDs in-game.

I think there is a math relation between the key and ID. Or part of the key.

Uh, what. What does that have to do with anything?

Apparently the 2k key seller, Plimus, sell low 3k ID's aswell. Not sure if this is true or not though.

Yeah, so? What broken ass logic led you to conclude that he meant that all 3k IDs were sold by him?

Yeah, so? What broken ass logic led you to conclude that he meant that all 3k IDs were sold by him?

He said low, not all of them.

He said low, not all of them.
Alright, sure.
Yeah, so? What broken ass logic led you to conclude that he meant that all low 3k IDs were sold by him?

It seems to be sold in order. 2001,2002,2003, and so on.

Right now it's around 2230 I believe. It was like 2224 when raven was selling them, that's how i get the conclusion it hasn't sold 3k ID's yet.

It seems to be sold in order. 2001,2002,2003, and so on.

Right now it's around 2230 I believe. It was like 2224 when raven was selling them, that's how i get the conclusion it hasn't sold 3k ID's yet.
That's not how it works - I got 2972 off there some time ago.