Author Topic: 2k keys  (Read 27016 times)

Oh, in that case I don't think I'll be buying one of these 2k keys then. At first I thought they were official and approved by Badspot.

pretty sure they are

Oh, in that case I don't think I'll be buying one of these 2k keys then. At first I thought they were official and approved by Badspot.
Dude they are. They're sold through blockland.us and aren't activated yet. When you buy one you don't get an email from primus you get an email from blockland.us.

...of course they are. If you look waaaaay back on the forum you'll find some thread where badspot says that these 2 resellers got the 2k range, pretty sure.

Dude they are. They're sold through blockland.us and aren't activated yet. When you buy one you don't get an email from primus you get an email from blockland.us.

It just seems fishy to me how we'd run the risk of the keys being taken back, according to Zeblote.

It just seems fishy to me how we'd run the risk of the keys being taken back, according to Zeblote.
The terms of service for blockland state that your license can be disabled, for any reason, at any time, and without notice. Actually, in /all/ terms or services for games you will find something like this. But that doesn't mean it will be used.

why did you post this OP

Why did you ask me for it in PM?
You really shouldn't have posted this.

why is everyone freaking out
I don't understand what the big deal is

You really shouldn't have posted this.
Why not? Keep this thread on the front page for long enough and all 2k IDs will be sold out and then this nonsense will be forgotten forever.

Matthew.

Take the link out of OP now.

Matthew.

Take the link out of OP now.

Why? It is a public link. You didn't have a problem with me PMing you it.

Because it was private message.

Only 10 people knew about this before you, like someone previously stated.

Don't be an starfish and let others be an starfish with ID discrimination.

Because it was private message.

Only 10 people knew about this before you, like someone previously stated.

Don't be an starfish and let others be an starfish with ID discrimination.

More than 10 people had this link, I got it in 2010. A lot of people have had it.

you guys are being ridiculous
many people knew about this before

it's not a big deal