Author Topic: Banned from BlockoBlocko's server for "RDMing"  (Read 1097 times)

Okay, earlier, I joined Blocko's Super Murder Mystery, and I asked one of the admins if making someone unconscious (without verifying that they are a mafia member) was considered RDMing, and he said no. I knocked someone out with a pan, but apparently I also happened to kill them. I told them it was on accident, and I was banned for 45 minutes. I came back when the ban had expired, and I was banned AGAIN, with this reason (remember, it was on accident):

So, what do you think? Do Blocko's server have badmins, or did I truly deserve the ban?

Note: The original ban was different from the ban I had received later (forgot to get pics of that one)

hey uh
KOing someone without checking that they're mafia first is RDM

You deserved this one, buddy. You admitted to RDM. Knocking someone with a pan randomly IS RDM, hence random death match. Way to waste a drama.

You deserved this one, buddy. You admitted to RDM. Knocking someone with a pan randomly IS RDM, hence random death match. Way to waste a drama.

One of the admins told me that knocking someone unconscious was not considered an RDM. Although I did admit to accidentally killing someone, I didn't think I'd be banned indefinitely.

One of the admins told me that knocking someone unconscious was not considered an RDM. Although I did admit to accidentally killing someone, I didn't think I'd be banned indefinitely.
You're not banned indefinitely, it's 4h.
Also, that admin was wrong.

That admin had no proof, so I don't see why you were banned.

You're not banned indefinitely, it's 4h.
Also, that admin was wrong.
oh, my bad
i knew that that rdming was a ban worth 4 hours, but it was blank so i assumed it was indefinite