Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70033 times)

Remember that General Nick era?
like calling that an "era" makes it sound as if i, back then, did anything of value or great significance.  except i didn't, that's why i wouldn't call it an "era" either.  it's just too heavy of a word to be used for something like prior accounts.

i think the stocking era was the best era because stocking is really smart and pretty
more like boring as forget

i think the stocking era was the best era because stocking is really smart and pretty
lord tony era is best era

lord tony era is best era

there was no lord tony era

there was only the shenanigans of lord tony that happened during the stocking era

like calling that an "era" makes it sound as if i, back then, did anything of value or great significance.  except i didn't, that's why i wouldn't call it an "era" either.  it's just too heavy of a word to be used for something like prior accounts.
Yeah I know geez.

I thought ID revoking thing would be over since blockland was added to Steam. I thought taking away peoples' steam keys is kind of illegal (If marble was using a steam key)

I thought ID revoking thing would be over since blockland was added to Steam. I thought taking away peoples' steam keys is kind of illegal (If marble was using a steam key)
idk why it would be.  i think steam still uses an ID/key system, just it's all completely hidden from the user to prevent complications.  it's still badspot's right to control the game and the IDs.

Don't even try that.

Section 2, subsection G: Restrictions on Use of Software
G. Restrictions on Use of Software

[...] you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Software or any software accessed via Steam without the prior consent, in writing, of Valve.

[...]

Section 4. Online conduct, cheating and illegal behaviour
You agree that you will be personally responsible for the use of your Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your Account. Your online conduct and interaction with other Subscribers should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette.

[...] You agree that you will not create Cheats or assist third parties in any way to create Cheats. [...] You acknowledge and agree that either Valve or any online multiplayer host may refuse to allow you to participate in certain online multiplayer games if you use Cheats in connection with Steam or the Software. [...] Further, you acknowledge and agree that an online multiplayer host may report your use of Cheats to Valve, and Valve may communicate your history of use of Cheats to other online multiplayer hosts. Valve may terminate your Account or a particular Subscription for any conduct or activity that Valve believes is illegal, constitutes a Cheat, or otherwise negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers.

This is in the Steam Subscriber Agreement for when you purchase the game through steam. It forces you to check a box saying, quote, "I agree to the terms of the Steam Subscriber Agreement."

Don't you mean the past 3+ years till now
well no, it was mostly just a few months in 2010. then came the mlp stuff. then it was a bunch of drama between users like stocking. then came the stalkers and script kiddies, and here we are now

idk why it would be.  i think steam still uses an ID/key system, just it's all completely hidden from the user to prevent complications.  it's still badspot's right to control the game and the IDs.
Don't even try that.

Section 2, subsection G: Restrictions on Use of Software
G. Restrictions on Use of Software

[...] you may not, in whole or in part, copy, photocopy, reproduce, publish, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, derive source code from, modify, disassemble, decompile, create derivative works based on, or remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Software or any software accessed via Steam without the prior consent, in writing, of Valve.

[...]

From what I saw, Badspot bans a lot of people for doing something within the game that they had the access to do. If people can do it, they will. I don't understand why instead of fixing the game and preventing people from doing that in the first place, you have to just revoke the user of his game access. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION DON'T FLIP OUT AT ME AGUGN#QNTEHGWN^%Q!#N#T^

From what I saw, Badspot bans a lot of people for doing something within the game that they had the access to do. If people can do it, they will. I don't understand why instead of fixing the game and preventing people from doing that in the first place, you have to just revoke the user of his game access. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION DON'T FLIP OUT AT ME AGUGN#QNTEHGWN^%Q!#N#T^
It's actually not possible to make a game totally exploit-free. There will always be something that can be exploited in a game that is impossible to be fixed. This is why there are rules against doing that, which in this case is in the EULA of the game.

banning people, even for no reason, (probably) won't get your ID revoked.

banning people based on ID number will get your ID revoked.

what's not to get?  it's not like banning based on ID number can be prevented, it can only be reported and dealt with individually.