Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70017 times)

That's very contributing to the topic at hand.

my reaction to reading that lol

just

loving

cringe

lol

lol it's not my fault you haven't realized you're not the only person in the world who isn't an idiot.

Is that how you argue with people? You dismiss them for their age and claim that it's just how everyone that age is supposed to be? It'd be understandable if it were someone who were twelve or thirteen but dude, I'm almost eighteen. lol

my reaction to reading that lol

just

loving

cringe

Cringe all you want. I don't go announcing at how many posts of yours that I've cringed too.

Cringe all you want. I don't go announcing at how many posts of yours that I've cringed to.

Noedit

I'm almost eighteen. lol
Cringefactor multiplied by 100

Good job

Cringefactor multiplied by 100

Good job

Thanks. Why are you saying that when you're 18 yourself?

Your brain keeps developing until you're twenty-five. It's a stage lol

remember blockland cloud era

and lord tony era
This shall be known as the Era Era

Your brain keeps developing until you're twenty-five. It's a stage lol

That has nothing to do with what we were arguing about, though. lol

It doesn't matter if your brain is still developing if you're not a complete handicap.

Remember the plad era?
Please don't please never speak of it again.
many revolvers were lost
may their soles rest in piece

many revolvers were lost
may their soles rest in piece

Oh wow lol, I had completely forgotten about the revolver thing. That stuff was hilarious.

I'm almost eighteen. lol
okay, hold the forget up.

i think it's absolutely fine you're happy with your girlfriend and you're both happy and all that, that's actually good.  congratulations!

but it's SERIOUSLY WAY TOO EARLY to be thinking about marriage.  i don't know about you but i wouldn't even dare think about marriage until i have a stable income at least unless you want to just be mooching off of one of your parents for a long time.

please, if you care about your future, just hold off on marriage.  if you want to live together fine whatever do that, but don't get married yet.  it's a very big decision and if you haven't even been dating a whole year it's very careless to jump into it so quickly.

not to mention marriages are expensive, and divorces are even more expensive

not to mention marriages are expensive, and divorces are even more expensive
even so it's not worth it at a young age like "oh yeah we met and then less than a year later we got engaged haha how romantic" more like really weird

okay, hold the forget up.

i think it's absolutely fine you're happy with your girlfriend and you're both happy and all that, that's actually good.  congratulations!

but it's SERIOUSLY WAY TOO EARLY to be thinking about marriage.  i don't know about you but i wouldn't even dare think about marriage until i have a stable income at least unless you want to just be mooching off of one of your parents for a long time.

please, if you care about your future, just hold off on marriage.  if you want to live together fine whatever do that, but don't get married yet.  it's a very big decision and if you haven't even been dating a whole year it's very careless to jump into it so quickly.

Yeah I get your point. I didn't mean thaaaaat soon. Engagement soon, yes, marriage, after we're financially stable. I won't be getting married until I'm at least 24. lol I don't wanna have that huge marriage burden until I have a good job.