Author Topic: Does anyone know how to change texture on RTB servers?  (Read 730 times)

Just wondering. Some people said it was possible to change brick textures on RTB servers. Does anyone know how? Would be a big help, thanks!

(Ex: Squideey's texture pack)

Replace the file as you normally would.

how would I go into the server itself and replace the files? is there a way through the control panel or do I have to get into all that FTP stuff :(

You just put the brick textures into the Blockland/base/data/shapes directory and replace the old textures

Unless you're not using the Steam version in which case you'll have to make them read-only by right clicking them and going into their properties

You just put the brick textures into the Blockland/base/data/shapes directory and replace the old textures

Unless you're not using the Steam version in which case you'll have to make them read-only by right clicking them and going into their properties

does that require FTP? I don't see a way in the control panel itself

does that require FTP? I don't see a way in the control panel itself
No FTP, no control panel, it's not that complicated

No FTP, no control panel, it's not that complicated

"RTB servers"

You need to use FTP for that.

fack i dont know how to use FTP, lol.

Thanks for the help though. I'll try and figure out a way to log onto the server and use FTP

Thanks for the help though. I'll try and figure out a way to log onto the server and use FTP

https://hosting.returntoblockland.com/hosting/faq#whats-ftp

>download filezilla
>enter server details

pretty easy

yep got it. thanks everyone!

locking topic.